To ensure all affiliates have the best chance of generating fair commissions with us we follow a strict rule violation process.
We consistently monitor affiliate use and the ways in which our website is sponsored. We will always provide warning when our terms have been breached, allowing the affiliate time to redact the issue and respond to us. Failure to respond or fix the issue within the three-strike policy risks immediate suspension from the programme under the discretion of our team.
Affiliates are not permitted to promote us using any form of PPC activity, including Google Shopping or shopping ads. Affiliates breaching this term risk suspension from the programme and reducing commissions to zero.
We do not work with browser extensions. Any commissions submitted using browser extensions will be declined and risk suspension from the programme.
Voucher Code Use
- All affiliates are permitted to only use affiliate issues voucher codes (beginning with ‘AFF’)
- Any submissions where an unauthorised voucher code has been used will be declined and breaches the terms of our programme. Please read above for our three-strike policy. Unauthorised voucher codes are any codes that are not part of our current AFF voucher codes group.
- Any submissions using an approved affiliate code (beginning with ‘AFF’) will receive 1% commission in accordance with the AFFCODE commission group.
- Any codes found in the public domain should NOT be used by affiliates and are included in our unauthorized voucher code policy.
- We do not pay commission on sales of a Printer warranty
- We reserve the right to withhold payment of commission where deemed appropriate by our team
- Where voucher codes are issues with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed. These codes should be removed after the expiration date. Any submissions where an out-of-date voucher code has been used will be declined and count toward our three-strike policy. We will keep our AWIN account up-to-date and promote our current AFF voucher codes (including expiration dates) via a weekly newsletter and on the AWIN Hub.
We encourage all affiliates to contact us with any questions regarding our programme and affiliate promotions, and what we can do to help you promote Cartridge People and earn as much commission as possible.