We kindly ask that affiliates DO NOT promote us via any form of PPC activity, this includes Google Shopping and any other shopping ads. Affiliates found in breach of this risk having their commissions set to zero and suspension from the programme.
Browser Extension Affiliates:
- We don not work with this kind of affiliate.
Voucher Code Use
- To earn the usual commission levels, you may only promote voucher codes that are provided through the Cartridge People Affiliate Programme (All affiliate issued voucher codes begin with "AFF").
- Commission will only be paid to voucher code websites if a voucher code has been redeemed.
- Any affiliate sales, tracked with an affiliate issued voucher code used by the customer will receive 1% CPA in accordance to the AFFCODE commission group.
- Under no circumstances are affiliates to promote any unauthorised voucher codes. These could be codes from Google Ads, PPC, Email or any other chaneel (ie. Any voucher code that DOES NOT begins with "AFF"). Any transactions generated with the customer use of unauthorised voucher codes will be tracked at 0% CPA in accordance to the NONAFFCODE commission group.
- There may be codes that are available in the public domain and these should not be used by affiliates.
- We do not pay commission on sales of a Printer Warranty.
- We reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if non-authorised voucher codes (including account redeemable promotions/vouchers) are used in an affiliate sale.
- Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise.
- Any affiliates who are displaying unauthorised voucher codes OR expired codes without marking them as being expired risk suspension from the programme.
Rule Violation Policy
To keep our affiliate programme as fair as possible, we will be following a strict rule violation process; to ensure that all affiliates have the best chance of generating commissions with us. This will be in the form of a three-strikes policy which will be monitored via our affiliate team. For each violation of our programme rules, our team will contact the affiliate in breach and explain which rule has been broken and ask for the affiliate's website (s) / platform(s) to be updated accordingly. We highly recommend that you download and read through our Affiliate Welcome Pack, which also explains in line with the above the rules of our programme, plus contains a lot more useful information which you should find beneficial.
In the event of an affiliate receiving their third breach, they will be suspended from our affiliate programme immediately. The duration of this suspension is at the discretion of our affiliate team, ranging from a couple of weeks to a permanent exclusion.
We would always ask affiliates to contact us first if they have any questions about our programme rules and how they can promote us, as we do aim to help our affiliates grow their commission opportunities with us.