Before applying to be an affiliate of RattanTree:
We manually approve all applications, so please ensure you have a completed AWIN profile before applying. We will only approve applications with live URLs - So please do not apply before your site has gone live.
Affiliates filter conditions (for affiliates which are new to an application)
One, refuse to join
1. The domain name includes “RattanTree” or variations/misspellings thereof.
2. The website contains pornography, violence, hatred, illegal activities/organizations, offensive content, etc.
3. The website shows error messages such as "under construction", "no page found", "wrong page found" and so on.
4. SNS channel creates a new page with no followers or the number of followers is less than 100.
5. The website doesn't work.
6. Display, pop up, pop under, site under, site up and other popover display types of affiliates
Second, think carefully
1. Open the website and jump to another domain name.
2. The website has almost no content, or almost all of them are filled with ugly banners, or it's very irrelevant to our products.
You may use images from the website, please do not distort these images.
If you need a specific size, just ask us :)
Valid and non-Refunded Purchases
We will only pay-out on purchases that are valid and have not-been refunded within a 30-day period. Any purchases that are later successfully refunded or cancelled for any valid reason, we reserve the right to not pay out to any source affiliate for those purchases.
Voucher Code Policy:
Please note that affiliates may only use voucher codes that are available through the RattanTree affiliate programme, or those that have been issued via Affiliate Window. Where an affiliate is found promoting a code that has not been issued by Affiliate Window, we reserve the right to decline commissions. Continued use of unauthorised codes will result in programme suspension.
Paid Search Policy
We do not allow bidding on our brand name, variations or mis-spellings of it. Affiliates found bidding on restricted terms may have pending transactions cancelled or face temporary suspension from the programme.