New Balance is a company with 110 years of history. At New Balance, the aim is to aid athletes in their pursuit of excellence, whether that means helping professional athletes set records or propelling everyday athletes to achieve a new PB.
In 1906, an English inventor in Boston, Massachusetts, set out to improve footwear performance for those on their feet all day. William J. Riley was inspired by the perfect balance exhibited by chickens in his yard. His first product, a flexible arch support, was designed with three points of support in the shape of a triangle. By mimicking a chicken’s clawed foot, these three points created greater balance and comfort. With this invention, a new company, New Balance Arch, was born. New Balance designers and engineers take inspiration from almost everywhere – from nature, to elite athletes, to simple everyday objects and activities. What hasn’t changed is our focus on improving performance. New Balance innovation continues to be about changing the footprint of running.
- 5% Cashbacks/loyalty/subnetworks/content
- 2% Commission for Vouchercode Publishers, comparison engines, display, mobile traffic…
- Cancel commission for vouchercode affiliates who use a non-approved vouchercode within their transaction. An approved vouchercode is a code which is displayed on the merchant page which we have given to them exclusively, Non-approved voucher codes include the onsite discount codes.
- 1% commission for cashback affiliates who use any voucher code within their transaction
- 30 day cookie period
- Exclusive content available on request
- Access to exclusive sneaker releases and Imagery on request
- Live Product Feed updated daily