Welcome to The AA UK Breakdown Programme
Share in the success of one of the UK’s most recognised brands. The AA is largest provider of breakdown cover in the UK, where we are able to offer a market-leading service with a high-capacity network of breakdown patrols, combined with sizeable online discounts on our already great-value packages.
What our customers get:
- 24/7 roadside assistance, 365 days a year
- Priority service for those in a vulnerable situation
- Over 4,500 dedicated patrols, more than any other UK breakdown service
- An average arrival time of around 45 minutes
- Speedy roadside repairs; on average a car is fixed within 30 minutes
- No extra charge for labour at the roadside on certain products
- Extra membership benefits
- 20% off selected Moto service establishments
- 20% off restaurant chains such as Toby, Harvester and All Bar One
- 20% off over 400 English heritage sites and discounts on other UK attractions
- Up to 20% on Airport parking and ferry travel
- Discounts on other AA products such as home insurance
What do you receive in promoting The AA?
Here at The AA we value our relationship with the Publishers we work with, and on average we offer the following commission rates*:
- £30 - £50 policy earns £5
- £51 - £100 policy earns £10
- £101 - £150 policy earns £15
- £150+ policy earns £20
* Cashback sites should contact The AA Account team directly for commission rates as this may vary.
We are often open to negotiating special business arrangements with certain affiliates.
Please note:commission is not paid on policy renewals
Important Compliance Requirement!
Signing up to promote the AA’s brand within the affiliate channel you are agreeing to keep all AA related point of sale information on your site up to date. You must ensure that any listed prices/discounts/content is updated within 7 days from the date the changes have been communicated to you. Failure to update this information will lead to you being suspended from the programme.
***Please note***The AA operates a strict two strikes and you are out policy. Regular audits are undertaken by both Awin and the AA to ensure compliance.
Due to the strict compliance rules on the program The AA also does not work with affiliate sub-networks.
Important PPC Requirements:
Signing up to promote the AA’s brand within the affiliate channel you are agreeing their PPC terms and conditions. Please ensure you refer to the two documents within the profile documents tab and:
- Negatively match the listed AA key words attached in ‘UK Breakdown Negative Keywords’
- Familiarise yourself with the AA’s PPC Keywords that you should NOT be bidding on UK Breakdown Keywords.
Failure to adhere to the AA’s PPC T&Cs will lead to you being suspended from the programme.
***Please note*** TheAA operates a strict two strikes and you are out policy. Regular audits are undertaken by both Awin and the AA to ensure compliance.
If you have any questions about this programme or want to discuss joining any of the following programmes:
The AA European Breakdown Cover