See ‘Commission Groups’ for further details.
Up to 30 days
- You are not allowed to bid on the brand term 'See Tickets'. This includes misspellings and extended brand terms
- You must add ’See Tickets’ as a negative keyword to all of your PPC campaigns
- www.seetickets.com must not appear in any paid advertising as the display URL
- Use of See Tickets as a subdomain in your domain URL must be approved by See Tickets first
- Requested changes to your PPC campaign must be implemented within 48 hours of notice
- Affiliates found bidding on restricted terms may have pending transactions cancelled and/or face temporary suspension from the programme. Should the situation re-occur, again any pending transactions will be cancelled and the affiliate will be permanently removed from the programme
See Tickets Affiliate Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your conduct associated with the affiliate programme of See Group Limited (“See Tickets”) administered by Digital Window Limited (“DWL”) (“Affiliate Programme”).
Under the Affiliate Programme, DWL may provide you with links to See Tickets website (“Link”) and associated content including listings, dates, times and names of values, Artists and organisers relating to an Event (“See Tickets Content”), for the purpose of allowing users of your website to purchase tickets from See Tickets by accessing the Link.
You warrant, represent and undertake to See Tickets that at all times when you display the Link and/or See Tickets Content on your website, you shall not display or permit to be displayed on your Website, any content considered by See Tickets to be libellous, defamatory, against public morals, infringing any third-party rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights) or that could bring See Tickets or any of its affiliated companies into disrepute.
You further agree and undertake to See Tickets that you shall not:
- engage in, or permit, any other use or disclosure of the Link and/or See Tickets Content by it or any third party;
- sell, lease, licence, sub-licence, copy, market or distribute any See Tickets Content and/or Link;
- remove or alter any trademark, trade name, service mark, domain name, logo, copyright or other proprietary notice;
- legend, symbol or label or any other distinctive brand feature from any Link and/or See Tickets Content;
- in any way modify, redirect, suppress or substitute the operation of any Link or other interactive feature of See Tickets’ website;
- attempt to artificially increase the commission payable to you by DWL;
- purchase or register any trade marks, search engine keywords, AdWords, search terms or other identifying terms that include the brand “See Tickets” or any similar or confusingly similar word or any derivative thereof;
- itself purchase Tickets via a Link or otherwise for the purposes of re-sale or other commercial use; and/or
- take any action that could reasonably cause any end user confusion as to your relationship with See Tickets.
You agree to indemnify and hold See Tickets (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers) harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of a breach of your representations, warranties and undertakings set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or any claim of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with your use of the Link and/or See Tickets Content.
Please note affiliates on the See Tickets programme are unable to subcontract the data contained in the See Tickets feed to third parties.