You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering to promote Kids Pass. By signing up you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If You do not accept this Agreement, please do not promote Kids Pass as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You place our merchants banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed
- Any page that promotes Kids Pass must be written in English.
- You cannot SPAM. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- We do not permit our brand name "Kids Pass" in any format to be used for the purposes of paid search.
- You are not allowed to publish the names and discounts of the cinema chains in conjunction with Kids Pass including: Cineworld, Odeon, The Light, Empire, Showcase.
- You are not allowed to publish the names and discounts of any of the Merlin Entertainments attractions in conjunction with Kids Pass including: Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, SEA LIFE Centres, Warwick Castle, LEGOLAND Resorts, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, London Eye, The Dungeons, Madame Tussauds, Chessington World of Adventures & Blackpool Tower.
- Publishers are encouraged to share our publicly-available website content and offers. In the 'my offers' section in Awin you will find brands and offers we actively recommend promoting. Please note our brand partners are able to withdraw from being promoted as part of our affiliate program at any time, in this instance all publishers will be notified.
- Sales under non-affiliate voucher codes will be declined. Also, we encourage sharing t&c's as well as informing the reader that we are subscription service, however, publishers who are found to be telling readers who sign up they should all actively cancel before the trial period ends (regardless of whether they’re enjoying their membership) will risk being removed from our program.