VAT and Delivery charges are not included within the affiliate commission payout. De-duplication applies.
What kind of partnerships are we looking for?
Our programme is focused on long-term success and we look forward to establishing productive relationships with like-minded affiliates. To join the Boux Avenue affiliate programme, your website will be aesthetically pleasing and will promote the brand appropriately.
The following affiliate sites or behaviours are not permitted:
• Under construction
• Contain adult content or are pornographic or sexually explicit
• Promote violence, discrimination, terrorism, drug use, harassment, or other illegal activities
• Use spyware or phishing techniques or are motivated by fraudulent and dishonest practises
• Adopt black hat web practices
• Work against the interest of Boux Avenue
• A competitor or rival company
• Participate in fraudulent activities, including the misuse of vouchercodes that have been offered exclusively to other publishers
Please note, this list is not exhaustive. You are encouraged to clearly express your relevance and value to the Boux Avenue programme in your application. If you are rejected, please check that your URL is not in breach of any terms and conditions. If you wish for your application to be reconsidered, please send details of how you plan to feature Boux Avenue, along with all URLs that you’d like to be considered, to the Affiliate Manager Astou (email@example.com)
In addition affiliates may not:
• Put the Boux Avenue website into frames or use masked URLs.
• Purchase domain names which include the Boux Avenue brand name, registered trademarks, nor any misspells or variations.
• Alter any of the creative or text links available through Affiliate Window interface.
• Hardcode banners into their site, so updates made to those available through Boux Avenue may take immediate effect.
Fraudulent Sales & Affiliate Activity:
Boux Avenue reserves the right reserve the right not to honour any commissions that have been generated in a fraudulent or dishonest manner. Any affiliate found to be acting in a fraudulent or dishonest manner faces immediate expulsion, with any pending commissions withheld.
We request that affiliates do not bid on the trademark ‘Boux Avenue, 'Boux Ave', or any other variations or misspellings of the name. We also request that affiliates do not use the display URL ‘www.bouxavenue.com' in any ads. Publishers found promoting the program in this way, particularly if they are using the display URL and/or bidding on Boux Avenue brand terms, risk being removed from the program and having commissions reversed. Publishers are required to apply an appropriate negative match to prevent any broad matching incident.