Terms and Conditions
Voucher Code Use
- You may only promote codes that are provided through the Tech21 Affiliate Programme.
- There may be codes that are not in the public domain and these should not be used by affiliates unless express written permission is given by Tech21.
- There may be codes that are in the public domain that are restricted to specific referrers and will not work for public use.
- We reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if non-authorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale.
- Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates who are displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme.
- All MDA voucher codes excludes products delivered directly from the supplier
Intellectual Property Rights
- Affiliates must respect the intellectual property rights of Tech21.
- Such rights include trademarks and service marks, copyright and related rights, trade names and domain names, rights to goodwill or to use in passing off and rights in confidential information.
- If an affiliate infringes these rights, we may remove them from the programme and may retain any commission that would otherwise be due to the affiliate.
- Tech21 request draft proofs of any copy that is to appear in any offline communication including and not limited to press campaigns.
Paid Search Activity
- Tech21 operates a strict policy on PPC Activity. The following types of keywords are restricted for use in any paid search activity of affiliates on the campaign:
- Brand: Tech21
- Extended brand: e.g. Tech21.com Tech21 Cases, Tech21 Covers, Tech21 Vouchers, Tech21 discount codes etc.
- Misspellings: e.g. T21, Teh21, Tech2 1, etc.
- Affiliates are required not to appear on any search results for these keywords on any ad platform, including search engines, content networks, social networking ad placements, etc.
- In order to avoid any broadmatching issues, affiliates must add Tech21 and Tech21.com as negative keywords in all paid search activity.
- Affiliates must not promote products via CSS on Google or Bing Shopping.
- Affiliates also must not use the Tech21 trademark in any paid search activity, whether this is in ad text, title or display URLs.
- Tech21 also require that you do not use any display URL that may suggest a connection with Tech21, for example:
Domain Name Restrictions
- Affiliates are asked not to register domain names which are similar or confusingly similar to the Tech21 brand including any miss-spellings of Tech21.
- Affiliates may not use any domain name owned by Tech21 for PPC linking without express permission.
- Affiliates may not put the Tech21 website into frames or use masked URLs.
- Affiliates may not alter any of the creative or text links available through the Affiliate Window interface.
- In order to prevent out of date content, affiliates may not hardcode the creative into their sites.
- Tech21 will provide a daily datafeed with the most accurate pricing available everyday through the AWin interface;
- An advanced data feed that is updated at multiple intervals throughout the day, is available upon request;
- Affiliates are requested to make every effort to maintain Tech21’ most current pricing information in their promotions. If you’d like to discuss your specific requirements, such as constructing a URL from which you can automatically receive the feed, please contact the account management team.
- Tech21 use additional tracking software. In order for your sale to be accurately recorded, it's essential that this information is included.
- It is recommended that affiliates take links directly from the linking methods section of your account - banners, text links or the Tech21 datafeed.
- If you're unsure of how to use any of these tools please contact the account management team who will be pleased to help you.
- Any affiliate that is found to be in violation of these terms and conditions may be suspended or removed from the programme, and any commissions that are due could be cancelled.
- Anyone found infringing on these terms will be contacted by the Tech21 account team.
- Please note anyone found contravening the T&C’s may have their commissions declined and face suspension from the programme. In extreme circumstances DSGi reserve to right to immediately suspend any affiliates found contravening these terms and conditions from affiliate programme, reversing any commissions accrued.
Payment & Commission
- Commission is paid as a percentage of all valid sales, and is calculated excluding postage VAT and promotional discount voucher amounts. Due to our 30 day money back guarantee on all products, commissions will be validated after the money back period has elapsed