1. The use of the word `eDreams´ or misspellings is not allowed in the following parts of the landing page:
- Domain Name / URL of the page / Page title.
- Meta description / <H1>, <H2>, <H3> or <H4> tags / ALT text of any image in the page
2. The word 'eDreams' or misspellings may only appear in the body text of the page a maximum of 2 times. - Our goal is to protect ODIGEO brands and the affiliate shouldn't appear in the first top 6 positions in any brand-search in Google.
- Example 1: Blog that uses "edreams" 2 times in the text --> OK
- Example 2: Blog that want to use "edreams" 3 times. --> OK as long as it doesn't appear in the first 6 position in Google for "edreams" single-keyword
3. It is important that all links redirected to our website are labeled as ""nofollow""
We need to include the “nofollow” tag in your code using the "rel" tag:
<a href="http://www.edreamssites.com/go/xxxmerchant" rel="nofollow">anchor text here</a>