Thanks so much for your interest in the tails.com affiliate program. Please do apply to join.
Terms & conditions - general
- Tails.com do not currently work with any PPC affiliates
- Bidding on the brand term (including variations or misspellings of this) is prohibited on all search engines without prior written permission from tails.com
- Affiliates may not use any domain owned by tails.com for PPC linking without express written permission
- Affiliates may not currently promote tails.com through search engine marketing via a landing page
- Affiliates are asked not to register domains which are similar or misspellings of the tails.com brand. Any activity of this kind on the campaign will result in commissions being declined
- Any use of competitor names and trademarks to promote tails.com in any form is strictly prohibited
- Any voucher codes promoted must be provided through the Affiliate Program. We reserve the right to withhold payment if non-authorised voucher codes are promoted on the merchant website
- An unauthorised coupon/promotion code is a code that hasn’t been communicated via your account manager. This includes all coupons or any other coupon/promotion code
- Publishers must not feature any unauthorised coupon/promotion codes, nor must publishers cite a URL to that coupon/promotion code anywhere on their website. This includes voucher codes offered to particular affiliates on an exclusive basis that cannot be taken from their website and put on your own. If a commission comes through that has used the exclusive voucher code that was not permitted to you, payment will be declined
- Publishers must not feature an expired coupon/promotion code outside the stated promotional period, this constitutes use of an unauthorised code
- tails.com will decline commissions on all orders when an unauthorised promotion code has been used
- Affiliates found to be using unauthorised voucher codes face immediate suspension from the program
- Affiliates are asked not to register domains that are similar or confusingly similar to the tails.com brand name and registered trademark. Any activity of this kind on the campaign will result in commissions being declined and will mean affiliates face immediate suspension
- Affiliates may not put the tails.com website into frames or use masked URLs. Direct linking is also not permitted
- Affiliates may not alter any of the creative or text links available through the Affiliate Window interface. In order to prevent out of date content, affiliates may not hardcode the creative into their sites. Any creative designed by an affiliate must be signed off by tails.com
Anyone found infringing on these terms will receive a warning and may have commissions reversed. We reserve the right to withhold commission during this time. Continuous infringement of these terms will result in suspension from the program.
In applying for the tails.com affiliate program you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.