- Commission is not payable on TAG Heuer Connected, Michael Kors Access watches & trackers, Emporio Armani Connected, Armani Exchange Connected, cleaning products or gift cards when purchased through cashback sites.
- Commission is not paid on VAT or delivery charges.
- Commission can only be paid on finance orders if the sale is completed by returning back to the Beaverbrooks website after the V12 Retail Finance application.
- Commission is not paid on Sale items when buying with finance.
- Due to our 30 day refund/return policy, we will only validate commissions 30 days after the date of purchase. However, commission for finance orders may take up to 40 days to be validated to allow time to confirm that the agreement is active and the first monthy instalment has been paid.
- As per the outlined notice periods, we reserve the right to change commission rates with 7-days notice.
- A flat rate of 2% commission will be offered for any sales from cashback/discount code websites. It is the responsibility of the affiliate to communicate these commission rates to the customer.
- PPC activity is not permitted and so affiliates must refrain from bidding on any brand terms, misspellings, variations or generic keywords that incorporate any form of the Beaverbrooks brand (e.g. ‘beaverbrooks jewellery’).
- Affiliates cannot link directly to the Beaverbrooks website from any search engine or on the display network.
- Affiliates must not use any variation or misspelling of the Beaverbrooks brand within the display url of their PPC ads and must not pass themselves off as Beaverbrooks.
Cashback/Discount Code Sites
- Acceptance of cashback/discount code sites is at the discretion of Beaverbrooks. We reserve the right to refuse any cashback, discount or voucher code site if we feel the site in question isn’t aligned with our brand.
- Only valid discount codes authorised and provided by Beaverbrooks will be eligible for commission. We may refuse to pay commission if the code used wasn’t authorised.
Content and Creative
- All affiliates must only use content provided by Beaverbrooks and are prohibited from editing the content without first seeking approval.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring content is kept up to date and the information shown is correct.
- Beaverbrooks reserve the right to request that content be removed immediately should these terms not be adhered to.
- Affiliates must not frame or copy the Beaverbrooks website.
- If an affiliate is found to promote content deemed to be of the following nature they will be suspended immediately:
- Adult, explicit, offensive, abusive, violent, misleading, obscene, racist, discriminative, extremist, illegal or relating to gambling, bad debt or tobacco products.