Confused.com operates in the UK motor insurance sector and welcomes any partners that want to apply to promote our motor insurance comparison service.
Established in 2002 Confused.com was the first motor price comparison service. Confused.com continues to be a main player in the market because we simplify the process of finding people great car insurance without the hassle of having to provide duplicate information to obtain a quote. With Government statistics advising that there are over 31 million cars on UK roads it provides partners huge potential by advertising confused.com to its customers and readers.
Commission is paid to affiliate partners at a rate of £2.30 for each successful new unique customer that completes a quote. A completed quote is based on a new customer progressing through the quote process and reaching the final page that displays their car insurance prices.
The validation period for new quotes is 28 days.
Why do customers use confused.com?
- Confused.com offers consumers a free and completely impartial service that allows you to compare car insurance policies from a range of major insurance providers.
- Comparing multiple providers is quick and easy.
- Policies can be adjusted depending on factors such as required level of voluntary excess, courtesy car cover and legal expenses insurance.
- The Confused.com price comparison service is free to use.
- Quotes only take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
Confused.com are authorised and regulated by the FSA, all partners must use the banners and text links supplied. No additional content may be placed on a partner’s site without written consent as it may cause breech of FSA regulation.
Confused.com reserves the right to reject an affiliate partner at any time and without reason. We would like to note that we do monitor for fraudulent activity through our network and will alert a partner if we suspect any activity of this nature.