We are happy to welcome any affiliate partners who wish to promote Confused.com's motor insurance price comparison service. All accepted affiliates can earn our maximum rate of £2.30 for each new quote generated (£2.00 for each new home quote through our home insurance account account ID:5648).
We know money matters can be confusing. That’s why we’re here: to clear things up. From car insurance to van insurance, home insurance and much more, finding the right deal for you has never been so simple. Don't be Confused. Be Confused.com.
In 2002, we became the first comparison site. Our purpose? To take customers from confusion to clarity. We exist to give you the confidence to know what product or service you need and provide it for you at our best price. Lets face it, insurance and finance can be a bit of a chore. And with all the choice and options, you don’t want to use up your time only to find out you may have done it wrong later. That’s where Confused.com come in to help.
Why choose Confused.com:
As the UK’s first and longest-running comparison site, we’re dedicated to saving you money, and we’ve got lots of experience in helping drivers like you. Whether you’re a new driver buying insurance for the first time or a seasoned pro looking to beat your renewal, we work hard to find you our best car insurance quotes with no fuss or confusion.
What you need to compare car insurance quotes:
If you’ve bought insurance before, your recent insurance documents or renewal offer should include all the details you’ll need. Don’t worry if you haven’t got those to hand though.
- Your occupation, address and age
- Any points on your licence as well as the conviction code
- Previous claims or accidents from the last 5 years
- Additional drivers you want to add to your policy
- Your driving licence number -some insurers offer better prices if they know this
- Details of your no-claims bonus (NCB) in years
- Registration number or make and model of your car
- Any modifications to your car
- Estimated annual mileage