- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on the Start-Rite brand name of any derivation or misspelling.
- Use of the Start-Rite Shoes display URL is prohibited in any PPC campaigns
- Affiliates may not use a URL redirect to take the customer directly to the Start-Rite website from a PPC advert.
- Affiliates wishing to promote Start-Rite using the PPC channel must do so using their own websites or landing pages.
- Affiliates found breaking these terms may have pending transactions cancelled or face suspension from the programme.
- We are happy for you to send offers and affiliate links via email to your users, but all emails must adhere to the CAN-SPAM act. If you wish to send a solus email promoting Start-Rite products, this must be sent to the affiliate manager for approval prior to the broadcast.
Voucher codes policy:
- Affiliates must not display any misleading copy which suggests there are voucher codes or promotions available when none exist.
- We are happy for you to advertise discount offers, but affiliates must not advertise coupon codes obtained from any non-affiliate marketing channel (including coupon codes from our email, paid search or any other non-affiliate advertising campaigns). For example, affiliates may advertise our welcome discount offer providing the advert directs to the newsletter sign-up URL and does not display the coupon code.
- Affiliates must not claim to offer exclusive discount codes unless the codes have been produced for the sole use of that affiliate partner.
- Affiliates must not display misleading copy relating to delivery and returns, including claiming free delivery promotions where none exist or displaying false terms and conditions.