Terms & Conditions
BT do not currently pay on regrades - existing customer sales. However, if an existing customer adds another element to their contract publishers will receive commission for the new products, i.e. if an existing broadband customer takes a broadband and TV package, commission will be paid for the BT TV part of the order.
Commissions are most commonly declined due to a sale been allocated to a different marketing channel or same order being recorded twice. This will be flagged in the decline reason.
BT allow the below promotional types of affiliates on the programme:
- Discount Code
- PPC - only with specified permission
Sites with the below content are not allowed:
Adult sites, gambling sites, sites which promote violence or unseemly behaviour. Any sites not appropriate to our brand.
Only BT approved publishers may sell BT products over the phone
Without express permission to sell to customers over the phone, any publisher found engaging in this activity will be immediately removed from the programme and their commission's will be declined.
- If you operate a subnetwork through your publisher account you must inform the BT affiliate team and a list of all URLs promoting BT should be supplied. BT reserve the right to decline individual URLs if not deemed editorially appropriate.
- Any URL providing more than 5% of your sales volume should be tracked into a secondary PID for legal and audit purposes unless agreed otherwise in writing with BT.
- Any URL which joins a subnetwork will join on the Standard Awin Programme rates unless agreed otherwise in writing with BT.
- Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in immediate removal from the BT programme of either the URL and / or where necessary, the subnetwork.
Third Party Transaction Queries
Affiliates/Customers have a period of 90 days from the transaction date to query any Third-Party payment of commission, incentive, voucher, gift card and gift/credit with purchase (applies to orders which are tracked) or a period of 90 days from the validation date for orders which are untracked or managed through 3rd party systems or directly by BT.
TQs that are raised 90 days after the transaction and validation date will be deemed invalid and declined.
Awin will review all affiliates on a monthly basis who have been inactive for the past three months. Inactive is defined in this instance as any affiliate who has not driven a sale within that time period. This may result in removal from the programme. Those affiliates who have been removed through inactivity are welcome to re-apply to the programme, but must go through the approval process once again.