Please read our terms and conditions carefully before applying to join our affiliate program. These terms and conditions are written to ensure the success of our Solbari.com affiliate program and our valued affiliate partners. It is each affiliate's responsibility to ensure compliance at all times. Thank you for your interest in our program. We look forward to working with you.
As used in the below Terms: (i) "Solbari.com" "We", "us", or "our" refers to Solbari Sun Protection Apparel LTD. (ii) "You" or "your" refers to the Affiliate (iii) "Our Website" refers to the Solbari.com properties located at https://www.solbari.com/ (iv) "Your Website" refers to any Websites that you will link to our Website (v) "Program" refers to the Solbari.com Affiliate Program.
After receiving your application, we will review your Website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up to 48 hours (Mon-Fri) for your application to be approved. We reserve the right to reject any application; however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Please include all websites that you use in your profile as that will help us make a better decision.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the Affiliate Window interface. You agree that you will only use linking code obtained from Affiliate Window without manipulation. Also, please ensure that all domains where you use our link are listed in your affiliate network profile.
You hereby agree that your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner. Cookie stuffing, pop-ups, and false or misleading links are strictly prohibited. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating). Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain where the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is expressly prohibited and is a direct violation of the program. This does not include using "out" redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC Guidelines as follows:
1. You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask or any other advertising network.
2. You may not use our trademark terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Solbari.com Coupons).
3. You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
4. You may not bid against Solbari's own Search Engine Marketing activity.
If you automate your PPC campaigns, the responsibility is on you to exclude our trademark terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. We will not enter a discussion about when the violation started and when it stopped; you will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days.
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
1. You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through Affiliate Window.
2. You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
3. On click through, you must link directly to our website. Framing of our website is strictly prohibited.
4. Cookie Stuffing: You must not mislead customers into clicking on an offer/coupon that does not exist or practice similarly deceptive tactics which are generally accepted as "cookie stuffing." These include, but are not limited to using knowingly expired offers, presenting offers that do not exist, presenting a button that claims to show all offers which sets the affiliate cookie, and technology which generates a click/sets the cookie from the action of copying a coupon code.
If you are found to be engaging in any of the aforementioned practices, we reserve the right to reverse any/all sales generated.
Use of any of our copyrighted & trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. solbari.website.com or www.solbari-coupons.com
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or permit any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting such material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations of 2003 (Regulations 22 and 23) with respect to our Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Solbari.com
3. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
Affilliates are not permitted to bid on the Solbari.com brand name, use any misspelt or variation of the brand, including all references to Solbari sites/URLs or at any time be seen bidding against Solbari's own Search Engine Marketing activity.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions before you apply for our programme.
*Please note that commission will only be awarded for promotional offers on Affiliate Window. Manually entered promotional codes, or offers promoted elsewhere will not be awarded commission.