As of 23th February 2021, affiliates are awarded CPA under the following criteria:
|Commission Group Commission Awarded|
- Affiliates will be awarded full commission (10% for new customers and 3% for existing customers) only if no voucher code is used or an exclusive code has been provided to them through a bespoke agreement.
- Cashback affiliates will not receive commission if the customer uses any voucher code unless an exclusive code has been provided to them through a bespoke agreement.
- All other affiliates are awarded 5% commission for new customers when a code is used that has been provided through the Emma Bridgewater affiliate programme.
- When a discount code is used that has not been approved through these channels (excluding codes designated to a specific publisher), affiliates (excluding cashback) will receive 2% commission for new customers & no commission for existing customers.
- There are opportunities to work with us on exclusive codes for higher commissions in exchange for increased exposure – please get in touch with us if this is something you are interested in.
- Affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme or have their commission reduced to 0% with immediate effect.
- All other affiliates (excluding cashback) are awarded 2% commission for new customers when an unauthorised code has been used against an order.
PPC Trademark Bidding
- Affiliates are not allowed to bid on our brand name as a keyword within paid search activity (e.g. "Emma Bridgewater", "emmabridgewater.co.uk", "emmabridgewater", “Matthew Rice”). To ensure that you do not appear in searches for these, you are required to assign a negative broad match to all Emma Bridgewater brand terms.
- Affiliates are not allowed to bid on misspellings or variations on our brand name as a keyword within paid search activity (e.g. "emmabridgwater", "emmabrigewater").
- Affiliates are not allowed to bid on hybrid (brand + generic) terms that contain our brand name (including misspells and variations) within paid search activity (e.g. "emmabridgewater pottery", "emmabridgewater mugs").
- Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain name for your website is prohibited e.g. "www.emmabridgewater-discount.com", but brand terms may be contained within the subdomain e.g. “www.website.com/emmabridgewater”.
- Affiliates found breaking the program terms may be suspended from the programme or have their commission reduced to 0% with immediate effect.