- Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘Tisserand’ or misspellings of ‘Tisserand’ in the URL.
- Affiliates must not include ‘Tisserand’, or its misspellings, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL.
- Affiliates may use correctly spelt ‘Tisserand’ or ‘Tisserand-Aromatherpay’ after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/tisserand-aromatherapy
- Affiliates are not allowed to register any handle containing ‘Tisserand’ or any misspellings of it on any social media platform
- Affiliates must not post on any official Tisserand social media communication in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage
Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.
- Affiliates may only promote voucher codes provided through the affiliate programme
- We reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if unauthorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale
- Any affiliate found to be displaying unauthorised codes may also have their commission set to zero until the code(s) are removed
Commissions will not be paid where there is evidence of any paid search activity on brand terms without prior authorisation. This includes permutations, misspellings and broad matches containing brand terms.
If you are looking to monetise Instagram Stories and other social networks such as Twitter and Facebook pages, be mindful of the need for disclosure. The ASA accepts #ad as an identifier for affiliate links, or the 'Paid Partnership label' available on Instagram. Other hashtags such as #affiliate #partner #spon #SponCon are not considered clear to the public.
Tisserand has a validation period of 22 days with a 30-day lookback window. Commissions will be confirmed after this period has been completed depending on the status of the order.