Gemondo uses a 60 day cookie, rewarding sales from customers whom return directly to the site after initially being referred by an affiliate. This will also include customers returning via Gemondo's own paid search campaigns on brand keywords. For customers returning via any other marketing channel (including but not limited to email, any other Gemondo run paid search and display) the sale is de-duplicated and the affiliate will not be rewarded.
The de-duplication will occur at the time of transaction
- If a customer clicks through an affiliate link and then returns to purchase via a brand keyword from Gemondo's own search campaigns the affiliate will still be awarded the sale.
- If a customer clicks through an affiliate link and then returns to purchase via a generic keyword from Gemondo's own search campaigns the affiliate will not be awarded the sale.
- If a customer clicks through an affiliate link and then returns to purchase via a paid generic campaign (including shopping ads) from Gemondo's own search campaigns the affiliate will not be awarded the sale.
- If a customer clicks through and affiliate link and then returns to purchase via a Gemondo email campaign the affiliate will not be awarded the sale.
Should this policy change at any time Gemondo will endeavour to communicate this to affiliates with as much notice as possible.
All transactions will be subject to a validation waiting period of 30 days from the date of purchase, to cover return of goods and order cancellations.
We reserve the right to decline commissions on orders deemed invalid due to erroneous pricing or technical glitches resulting in sales that are uneconomical.
Affiliates may only promote the voucher codes we provide through the Gemondo affiliate programme. We reserve the right to with hold payment of commission if non-authorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired voucher codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme.
Gemondo Paid Search Policy
At Gemondo we operate a strict policy on paid search activity and apply to any ad platform such as, search engines, social networking ad placements and content networks. Affiliates must add Gemondo, gemondo.com,gemondo.co.uk as negative keywords in all paid search activity. All affiliates must comply with the above as well as the following:
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on brand searches.
Example: Gemondo, Gemondo.com, Gemondo.co.uk
- Affiliates are not permitted to appear on extended or hybrid brand searches.
Example: Gemondo Jewellery, Gemondo Discount codes, Gemondo Voucher codes, Gemondo Promotional codes.
- Affiliates are not permitted to appear on any misspells or variations of brand searches.
Example:Gemondo.com, jermondo, gemando, germondo, germonda, Gemando, Jemondo, gemondo.co.uk
- Affiliates are not permitted to use Gemondo trademark anywhere in paid search activity, whether text ad, copy or display URLs.
- Unless explicit permission has been given no affiliate is allowed to perform direct linking PPC activity to the Gemondo website, this includes using the Gemondo website as a display URL.
- Affiliates also must not send traffic through automatic redirects on a webpage.
- Affiliates are not permitted to use the brand name (including misspells and variations) as a sub domain or sub folder.
We reserve the right to decline commission and suspend affiliates in relation to abuse of these Terms and Conditions. In extreme circumstances Gemondo reserve the right to immediately suspend any affiliates found contravening these terms and conditions, declining any commissions accrued from the activity.
If you have any questions regaring the Gemondo affiliates programme please contact us on the details provided below.
Affiliate Manager , 02089415707, email@example.com