- Affiliates MUST NOT register/buy or use domains that users may believe are part of Temptation Experience.
- Affiliates may not create websites that may impersonate the Temptation Experience website.
**New terms and conditions:
- Affiliates are not allowed to use Pop Ups, Pop Unders or any other format that is deemed intrusive or use any other cookie stuffing techniques that may force the cookie in the user's browser.
- Affiliates are not allowed to buy, register or create domains or subdomains which may misslead users to believe that such site is the merchants brand website.
- Affiliates are not allowed to supplant by any means the merchant's identity in social media. Affiliate must be easily identified by users in any promotion in social media.
- Affiliates may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are distributed by the merchant. Any sales registered through other coupon codes will not be considered as valid and will be canceled.
- Affiliates are not allowed to promote coupon codes that have not been issued via the affiliate channel.
- Incentivised traffic is allowed only from cashback and loyalty/reward affiliates.
- Affiliates violating the above T&C will be rejected from the program.
If you have doubts regarding the mentioned T&C or you have proposals which aren't contemplated here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.