Unless explicitly authorised otherwise by The Tanning Shop, the following Programme restrictions apply:
- Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘The Tanning Shop’ or misspellings of ‘My protein’ in the URL. For example, www.thetanningshop.co.uk
- Affiliates must not include The Tanning Shop Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, www.store.thetanningshop.co.uk
- Affiliates may use correctly spelt The Tanning Shop Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/Myprotein.
- Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand The Tanning Shop or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the Awin terms and conditions, in particular section 7. Intellectual Property Rights of the Awin code of conduct.
- Affiliates must not post on any official The Tanning Shop social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. The Tanning Shop social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube ect
- Direct linking to The Tanning Shop website from paid social media is prohibited.