Terms & Conditions for Bay’s Kitchen
Discounts & Vouchers
- Expired discounts and vouchers must be removed from your website on the day of expiry.
- Expired discounts and vouchers must not be communicated in any means or form to consumers.
- Only official discounts and vouchers communicated by the Affiliate Account Manager may be promoted by an affiliate.
- Discounts and Vouchers may not be promoted as being eligible to be combined with another form of discount, voucher or cashback unless explicitly stated by the Affiliate Account Manager.
Validations of sales where a voucher code has been used
In order to help monitor affiliate use of voucher codes, Bay’s Kitchen will track voucher code use. This allows individual codes used within a transaction to be listed next to each order number.
Bay’s Kitchen reserves the right to decline any sales that have been tracked with an unauthorised voucher code whether this code was promoted on the site or not.
- Bay’s Kitchen reserve the right to refuse commission on wholesale orders.
- Affiliates must update ad copy that features in search engine page results to ensure it is consistent with the latest Bay’s Kitchen products, offers, discounts and vouchers.
- NO PPC or CSS is allowed on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen. Publishers using PPC or CSS will be suspended from the program with all commission declined until listings are removed.
- Affiliates are asked not to register domains which are similar or misspells of our brand, any activity of this kind on the campaign will result in commissions being declined and retrieval of the domain.
- Affiliates are requested to use only creative available within their affiliate account in their promotion of Bay’s Kitchen. Please contact us if there is an additional size that you require.
- Affiliates are requested not to hard code banners into their sites so that updates made to the creative available through Affiliate Window will automatically have immediate effect.
Notice and Action
- Affiliates agree to action and remedy any request that brings them back in accordance with the Bay’s Kitchen program terms in no less than 7 UK working days. Exceptions to this rule are at the Affiliate Account Managers discretion.
Breach of terms
- Bay’s Kitchen reserve the right to withhold commission payments to any affiliate found to be in breach of these terms.
Please note – this programme operates with a 7 day closure notice period.