- Under the terms of this agreement, the Publisher is prohibited from giving advice, or venturing any opinion as to suitability, in relation to secured loans, Mortgages, Insurance contracts and any other FCA regulated products. Such advice/opinion must only be given by Loan.co.uk.
- The Publisher may not complete business or provide advice/opinion in the name of Loan.co.uk. This provision applies in particular if handing over illustrations or approved marketing literature to clients or potential clients.
- The Publisher is prohibited from completing, or assisting with the completion of, any application forms or in gathering personal financial information from the customer (other than that which is necessary for the purposes of effecting the introduction).
- The Publisher warrants that it holds all necessary licences, permissions and authorisations required for it to engage in the activities contemplated by this Agreement, and undertakes to hold all such licences, permissions and authorisations for the duration of this Agreement.
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
It is important that Publishers follow the rules set out by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) when promoting financial products offered by Loan.co.uk.
- Unless you are FCA authorised and regulated, you must never give any sort of financial advice.
- You must be clear that Loan.co.uk will be dealing with any enquiries.
- You must be clear that Loan.co.uk is a credit broker and not a lender.
- You must not purposefully mislead, trick, or confuse the client.
- If a secured loan or mortgage is being promoted it must come with the following warning:
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENT ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
- If an unsecured loan is being promoted, or debt consolidation is mentioned, it must come with the following warning:
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF CONSOLIDATING EXISTING BORROWING YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY BE EXTENDING THE TERMS OF THE DEBT AND INCREASING THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU REPAY.
- If you mention any financial figures of APR rates you must always include a representative example. This will depend on the figure shown and product you are promoting. This should be requested from the Loan.co.uk account manager.
- All webpages, emails and marketing material must be sent to your Loan.co.uk account manager before it is made public. It will undergo a compliance review and feedback will be provided to you.
- If you are found to be non-compliant and do not fix the issue in a reasonable timeframe, we reserve the right to instantly stop the partnership and any commissions owed may not be paid.
- Affiliates will be paid commission on completed loan agreements only
- Typical lead to completed loan time is 4-6 weeks but can be up to 12 months. Please bear this in mind when waiting for commission payments.
- Loan.co.uk does not allow affiliates to bid on any of their trademarked terms, including miss-spells of our trademarks
- Affiliates are prohibited from using our brand with Generic Terms unless an alternative agreement is in place.
- Please be aware that we carefully monitor paid for search on all competitive keywords and ask for your assistance in this process.
General Terms & Conditions
- All affiliates who apply to the Loan.co.uk affiliate program will be reviewed prior to a decision being reached.
- To maximise your chance of being accepted, clearly express your relevance and value to the Loan.co.uk program in your application and only list the URL/URLs that you plan to feature Loan.co.uk on.
- You do not have permission to feature Loan.co.uk on any sites that are not listed in your original application.
- Affiliate sites must be complete and not under construction
- Affiliates are requested not to hard code banners into their sites so that updates made to the creative available through Affiliate Window will automatically have immediate effect
Amazon.co.uk Voucher Terms and Conditions
We offer an alternate scheme for our AWIN Publisher network where they wish to promote an Amazon.co.uk Voucher on their site on behalf of Loan.co.uk.
This promotion is recommended for Voucher Sites, Coupon sites or other promotional sites where Cashback is not passed to the end user.
To be part of the promotion you must register with the Loan.co.uk AWIN Manager who will reconfigure your commission group to the new Promotional Banding.
The voucher becomes payable to the customer directly once a qualifying loan product has been complete and fully paid out and have an alternate commisison structure for the publisher, as per below:
GBP 10,000.00 to £24,999
GBP 25,000.00 to £49,999
GBP 50,000.00 to £99,999
GBP 99,999.99 and over
Terms and Conditions apply for both the Publisher and Customer, detailed below:
Publisher Terms and Conditions
- The Publisher must promote the Amazon.co.uk Voucher scheme in line with these terms and conditions only.
- The Publisher must be approved by the Loan.co.uk AWIN Manager prior to advertising the offer on their platform. If the Publisher offers the Amazon.co.uk Voucher without prior agreement from Loan.co.uk then Loan.co.uk shall not be responsible for the voucher being issued to the customer.
- The Publisher must agree and be added to the Voucher Commission bandings within AWIN prior to the promotion being made active on their platform.
- The Publisher must make the Customer Terms and Conditions available on their platform for the customer to review.
Customer Terms and Conditions
- The Amazon.co.uk voucher is only payable on completed Secured Loans (i.e. Second Mortgage) only via Loan.co.uk.
- The Amazon.co.uk Voucher cannot be substituted for any other item, cash or credit.
- The Amazon.co.uk voucher shall be issued to customer by Loan.co.uk within 60 days of the Secured Loan being fully paid out, delivery shall be via email only.
- This offer is only available on loan applications placed via the Loan.co.uk website -www.loan.co.uk.
- The Amazon.co.uk Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion that we run on our website, unless otherwise stated.
- Only one Amazon.co.uk Voucher per completed loan, per person, per address.
- Loan.co.uk reserve the right to remove this promotion at any time.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Loan.co.uk is final.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
If you have any questions regarding this programme, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org