In these Terms and Conditions no licence has been granted to use any trademark of Loan.co.uk or its affiliated companies.
- Using loan.co.uk trademarks, trademark misspellings or similar variations in the written copy on adverts, including on pay-per-click adverts in search engines.
- Making or passing off as being owners of loan.co.uk trademarks or taking any action which is likely to confuse or mislead third parties to believe that the affiliates / or website are owners of loan.co.uk trademarks
- Publishers must seek approval before taking/scrapping content from the loan.co.uk site.
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
It is important that Publishers follow the rules set out by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) when promoting financial products offered by Loan.co.uk.
- Unless you are FCA authorised and regulated, you must never give any sort of financial advice.
- You must be clear that Loan.co.uk will be dealing with any enquiries.
- You must be clear that Loan.co.uk is a credit broker and not a lender.
- You must not purposefully mislead, trick, or confuse the client.
- If a secured loan or mortgage is being promoted it must come with the following warning:
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENT ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
If an unsecured loan is being promoted, or debt consolidation is mentioned, it must come with the following warning:
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF CONSOLIDATING EXISTING BORROWING YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY BE EXTENDING THE TERMS OF THE DEBT AND INCREASING THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU REPAY.
- If you mention any financial figures of APR rates you must always include a representative example. This will depend on the figure shown and product you are promoting. This should be requested from the Loan.co.uk account manager.
- All webpages, emails and marketing material must be sent to your Loan.co.uk account manager before it is made public. It will undergo a compliance review and feedback will be provided to you.
- If you are found to be non-compliant and do not fix the issue in a reasonable timeframe, we reserve the right to instantly stop the partnership and any commissions owed may not be paid.