- CPA: We pay a percentage or fixed £ amount of commission for every application completed on MoneySuperMarket’s website or for every application completed with the use of rewards like gift cards and cashbacks.
Our standard rates are:
- Car Insurance: £4.20 CPA
- Home Insurance: £3.50 CPA
- Pet Insurance: £3.00 CPA for Single Pet Policies & £3.8 for Multi-Pet Policies
- Travel Insurance: We pay the following CPA commission for policy purchases completed on-site (Backpack trip £1.55, Single trip £1.57, Annual trip £1.59, Existing condition backpack trip £1.50, Existing condition single trip £1.60, Existing condition annual trip £1.62)
- Life Insurance: Standard rates are set at £0 for life insurance. If you would like to promote Life Insurance, please get in touch with us directly. We will need to assess whether it is possible to work on a CPA basis with your site and create a bespoke tracking link for you if so. We will set up an appropriate site after the assessment.
- Life Insurance: Tiered CPA structure dependent on the policy amount
We also offer bespoke CPA rates to cashback, loyalty and voucher sites (for all product channels, except for pet insurance); as well as exclusive rates in exchange for extra exposure to any other type of affiliates. Please get in touch with us to obtain a copy of our rate card by affiliate type and/ or discuss further optimization opportunities.
All clicks to partner sites will be de-duplicated based on a last click attribution model
We operate a 1 day session window. Only click outs within this window will be validated.
MoneySuperMarket do not allow site scrapes.
We do not allow any PPC bidding on the affiliate programme.
We do not allow any E-Mail Marketing on the affiliate programme.
We do not allow affiliates to promote through Facebook.
Affiliates are not permitted to register and promote MoneySuperMarket through domains containing brand terms or misspellings
We have a variety of assets and copy available within the UI and upon request. Please do not alter any of the creatives, copy and links available through the AWIN UI. Please can affiliates ensure that all substantiations are visible to the user at all times? Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode banners into their sites, so that any creative updates take immediate effect. All creative updates should be in place on affiliate sites within 48 hours of original notification.
The ASA CAP (Committee of Advertising Practice) Code applies to affiliate marketing, as per the following:
I The Code applies to:
h. Advertisements and other marketing communications by or from companies, organisations or sole traders on their own websites, or in other non-paid-for space online under their control, that are directly connected with the supply or transfer of goods, services, opportunities and gifts, or which consist of direct solicitations of donations as part of their own fund-raising activities.
Affiliates should ensure that marketing is clear that:
- Marketing communications must be obviously identifiable as such
- Marketing communications must not falsely claim or imply that the marketer is acting as a consumer or for purposes outside its trade, business, craft or profession; marketing communications must make clear their commercial intent, if that is not obvious from the context.
- Marketers and publishers must make clear that advertorials are marketing communications; for example, by heading them "advertisement feature".
It’s important to note that because affiliate marketing falls within the scope of the CAP code, that all the relevant rules will apply to the content, and therefore should not, amongst other things, mislead materially or cause serious or widespread offence.
If an affiliate is found in breach of any of the policies stated this will result in immediate suspension pending further investigation. MoneySuperMarket reserves the right to decline commissions on transactions when any unauthorised activity is committed.