We have different conversion points across a range of products on our site, so we have different commission structures by-product and publisher type.
- CPA: We pay a percentage or fixed £ amount of commission for every application completed on MoneySuperMarket’s website or for every application completed with the use of rewards like gift cards and cashbacks.
- Click outs: We pay a percentage or fixed £ amount for users that complete an application on MoneySuperMarket’s website and click out to a partner site (service provider).
Our standard rates are:
- Car Insurance: £3.52 for every click out to a partner site (service provider)
- Home Insurance: £3.50 for every click out to a partner site (service provider)
- Energy Single-switch: £5.20 CPA for every single switch application completed on-site
- Energy Dual-switch: £7.50 CPA for every dual fuel switch application completed on-site
- Pet Insurance: £2.00 for every click out to a partner site (service provider)
- Travel Insurance: We pay the following CPA commission for policy purchases completed on-site (Backpack trip £1.40, Single trip £1.42, Annual trip £1.44, Existing condition backpack trip £1.50, Existing condition single trip £1.52, Existing condition annual trip £1.54)
We also offer bespoke CPA rates to cashback, loyalty and voucher sites (for all product channels, except for pet insurance); as well as exclusive rates in exchange for extra exposure to any other type of affiliates. Please get in touch with us to obtain a copy of our rate card by affiliate type and/ or discuss further optimization opportunities.
All clicks to partner sites will be de-duplicated based on a last click attribution model
We operate a 1 day session window. Only click outs within this window will be validated.
MoneySuperMarket do not allow site scrapes.
We do not allow any PPC bidding on the affiliate programme.
We do not allow any E-Mail Marketing on the affiliate programme.
We do not allow affiliates to promote through Facebook.
Our programs are not currently open to Cashback sites.
Affiliates are not permitted to register and promote MoneySuperMarket through domains containing brand terms or misspellings
We have a variety of assets and copy available within the UI and upon request. Please do not alter any of the creatives, copy and links available through the AWIN UI. Please can affiliates ensure that all substantiations are visible to the user at all times? Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode banners into their sites, so that any creative updates take immediate effect. All creative updates should be in place on affiliate sites within 48 hours of original notification.
If an affiliate is found in breach of any of the policies stated this will result in immediate suspension pending further investigation. MoneySuperMarket reserves the right to decline commissions on transactions when any unauthorised activity is committed.