Founded in 1976 in Brighton, England, by Anita Roddick, The Body Shop® is a global beauty brand built on making people feel good- face, body and soul. The Body Shop® has more than 3,000 stores in more than 60 countries.
Our story started in Brighton, England in 1976. There our founder Dame Anita Roddick began mixing her own products and infusing them with a new idea: that business could be a force for good. Following her vision, for 40 years we’ve been rule breaking, never faking and change making. We now have over 3,000 stores in 66 countries and employ over 22,000 people who help us bring our unique blend of ethical beauty with a sense of humour and serious purpose to the world.
Never afraid to stand out from the crowd and stand up for what’s right, we search the world for the finest ethically-sourced ingredients to create a range of naturally inspired beauty products.
Today our dedication to using business as a force for good is stronger than ever. As part of our Enrich Not Exploit™ Commitment, we’ve made it our mission to enrich our products, our people, and our planet. That means working fairly with our farmers and suppliers and helping communities thrive through our Community Trade programme, being 100% vegetarian and always and forever being firmly against animal testing.
Together we can do it, it’s in our hands.
We look forward to working with you!
The Body Shop Programme Commission
Earn up to 8% commission for all sales from existing Body Shop customers and new customers. A new Body Shop customer is classified as someone who has never bought with The Body Shop before.
An additional exclusive commission is also available to Affiliates (Please note that VAT and Commission is not included in the commission payment)
Publishers will receive 1% commission for all bulk order sales
Benefits of The Body Shop Affiliate Program
Trackable Deep links
Monthly Discount Codes
HTML Newsletters & Non-coded newsletters
Static Text Links
New Ecommerce Website: https://www.thebodyshop.com/en-gb/
Responsive platform – The website responds to the device it’s viewed on so customers get a consistent experience
Online chat – Specialists in skincare, gifting and any other queries are available to message with any questions or concerns a customer may have
Personalised Skincare – a Diagnostic tool to help guide a customer to their most suited skincare products
Beauty advice – from body care tips to make-up looks, there are guides and videos to help
Gifting hub to help customers find a suitable gift
LYBC Customer Loyalty Club Benefits
Rewards: The more customers shop, the more they earn. Get 10 points for every £1 spent. Then when 500 points are earnt customers get a £5 reward
Events: Customers get invited to exclusive members-only events and sneak previews of The Body Shop new collections.
Treats: Who doesn’t like a present? We’ll give customers a £5 reward as a birthday treat
Brand Compliance Rules
1. A registered trademark symbol ® must be clearly used at all times next to The Body Shop®, brand. A capital letter is also required on The Body Shop at all times.
For Example: The Body Shop® products/stores etc… rather than, the body shop products/stores, etc…
2. Corporate use of the name (i.e., reference to the "The Body Shop" group of companies or any company thereof) should be without the "®". For example: The Body Shop is an ethical company.
3. All use of The Body Shop® visual logos will require that a registered trademark ® symbol is used against them.
4. Any brand copy should refer to the brand correctly as:
The Body Shop® and NOT Body Shop. Plus: The brand name should not appear over two lines.
5. A selection of The Body Shop® products should have the registered trademark ® symbol or the trademark TM symbol next to them. These are below:
Spa Wisdom ™
Moisture White ™
Wise Woman ™
6. In addition; a selection of The Body Shop® generic terms should have the trademark ™ symbol next to them. These are below:
The Body Shop At Home ™
Love Your Body ™
7. The Body Shop® will only work with websites that are neutral on political views or express views in line with The Body Shop values. The following websites will be rejected if they do not meet the following criteria:
• Websites must be intended for a U.K. audience
• Websites must be active/live during the application process
• Websites must be visually pleasing
• No adult pornography websites
• No religious websites
• No brand websites who have had a history of supporting sweatshops, (e.g. Nike or The Gap)
• No websites that accept tobacco company advertising
• No websites that feature excessive pop-ups or pop-unders
8. Voucher codes for The Body Shop® must only be used with authorisation from The Body Shop®. Anybody caught using a voucher code taken from another site will be asked to remove it immediately and may face commission sanctions with non-compliance.
9. The Body Shop will not pay any commission on Ginger Shampoo products due to fraudulent resell issuses.