Speedo is the world’s leading swim brand, distributed in over 175 countries worldwide and generating global wholesale sales of over $500million.
Speedo is synonymous with swimming having introduced the very first performance swimsuit in 1928, and continues to lead the category through innovation, creativity and global reach. At the 2012 London Olympics more swimmers raced in Speedo than any other brand of suit, highlighting Speedo’s continued success.
Feel free to download our infographic for some more information on the brand: https://ui.awin.com/awin/merchant/7697/profile-documents/download/document/speedo-86yr-infographic.pdf
Why join the Speedo Affiliate Programme?
- The Speedo Affiliate Programme offers Publishers the chance to earn 10% commission for sales driven through the channel.
- The typical AOV on the Programme is £41.26, with an average conversion rate of 7.75%.
- Based on the commission rate and AOV, you could earn approximately £4 for each sale that you drive.
- The Programme is managed by the MediaCom North affiliate team, who are always on hand to respond to and assist with any queries.
- As part of our commitment to support content and blog partners, we have numerous links to PR Material and will provide custom creative and banners as and when necessary.
- We also have a fully customised feed for additional exposure.
Full Terms & Conditions
- The Programme offers Publishers a commission rate of 10% on all products.
- Final sale price is calculated excluding all taxes, discounts and shipping cost. We work to a 28 day cookie period.
- We're open to working with any Affiliate that can drive traffic to site (barring Adult Content Sites), including incentive, content and technology partners.
PPC Terms & Conditions
- Whilst we don't allow publishers to bid on branded terms, we would be open to discussing this as part of a long-term partnership.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the programme, please contact Mel Skuse who manages the programme for the UK market:
The Pentland Affiliate Team: firstname.lastname@example.org