Welcome to Seasalt Cornwall and our range of beautiful women's clothing, accessories and footwear.
Seasalt Cornwall began in Penzance in 1981. Our design ethos is to create beautiful and useful clothing that our customers can wear season after season. It's our attention to detail and exceptional quality that have won us such a loyal following.
Beautiful design, unique prints, top quality fabrics and first-rate service have made Seasalt famous. Our distinctive style comes from the skills of our design team here in Cornwall, our inspirational surroundings and our hand-drawn, unique textile prints. We design everything in our studios overlooking Falmouth Bay and St Anthony’s Lighthouse, and there’s a brand new collection to explore every month. Our sizes range from 6-28 with selected styles in Petite, Tall and a choice of lengths. We have never compromised on quality and recognise the importance of long-lasting products that are good value…you won’t find better.
- We have 70 shops around the UK from St Ives to Canterbury, Cardiff and Edinburgh
- Strong ecommerce website with great traffic levels and conversion
- Over 600 staff in the UK and we sell internationally with customers all over the world
- True leaders in continuous product innovation. The first to launch Organic Soil Association approved cotton womenswear.
- Winners of the Queen's Award for Enterprise Sustainable Development!
- The first to introduce colour and style to technical outdoor raincoats. With styles such as the often imitated, but never bettered Seafolly jacket.
Please note that Seasalt currently only accept new affiliates that have a strong content focus in fashion, lifestyle or creativity. We do not usually accept cashback, deals and vouchercode sites.
- High conversion rates
- Access to the Seasalt product inventory via a product feed
- Text links and creative available via the AWIN interface
Welcome to our Affiliate Program - we look forward to hearing from you!