Welcome to our world. www.prettylittleything.com was founded in 2012 by brothers Umar and Adam Kamani. From humble beginnings as an accessory only brand with just 20 products on site, we’ve since grown into a forward-thinking fashion brand aimed at bringing killer, affordable style to female fashion breakers and makers.
Our business is all about the right here, right now. We don’t just anticipate trends; we create them, as we deliver product inspired from the catwalk, celebs, and coolest influencers of the moment. Our aim is to demystify style and make it accessible to all, whatever your budget.
Having collaborated with the likes of Sofia Richie, Kourtney Kardashian, Ashley Graham and Hailey Bieber, it’s safe to say we’ve worked with some of the most inspiring and powerful babes in the world.
We’ve experienced huge growth since our launch, with over 100 million visitors during 2018 and 4.7 million active customers who shopped with PLT from over 150 territories.
Join us and become our affiliate to earn commissions.
PrettyLittleThing.com offers affiliates:
- Up to 8% commission on all referred sales (but not including p&p charges or VAT)
- 30-day cookies*
- Updated product feeds
- Industry standard sized banners
- Dynamic content links
- Exclusive codes
- Affiliate newsletter with tips, news and the latest offers.
- Last referrer gets the commission
- Vat and Delivery charges do not qualify for commission.
- Cross-device tracking enabled.
*This is the average cookie period; however, this may vary depending on your website's functionality.
What PLT offers to the customers:
- fast Shipping from only $5.99
- Celeb collaborations and New Collections
- Up to 70% off – SALE
- Fresh content daily
- Podcast Behind Closed Doors
- All commissions will be validated within a 90-day period and PrettyLittleThing.com reserves the right to decline commission on all returned goods. Publishers are only allowed to promote authorised codes that have been communicated by the PLT Team or Awin, otherwise the commissions will be declined.
Please note Prettylittlething will not pay commission to affiliates carrying out any unauthorised brand bidding and brand + product bidding for the duration the bidding takes place. Publishers are not permitted to bid on the brand or brand + product terms.
We are a friendly bunch and we are happy to help with any questions you may have. All you have to do is just email us at email@example.com