Participation on the Virgin Media Affiliate Programme
If you (“Affiliate”) are a member of Awin Limited’s Awin Network (“Awin Network”), you need to read, and agree to, the following terms and conditions to participate in the Virgin Media Limited’s (“Virgin Media”) Affiliate Programme (the “Programme”). If you are not a member of The Awin network, you must complete a registration form with Awin Limited to join the Awin Network and then read, and agree to, the terms and conditions to participate in the Programme.
On acceptance of the terms and conditions, such terms and conditions will constitute a legally binding “agreement” between Virgin Media and the Affiliate.
For the avoidance of doubt, the types of affiliates that are permitted to join the Programme include but are not limited to:
- Cashback and loyalty affiliate sites.
- Voucher code affiliates.
- Email affiliates.
- Price Comparison affiliate sites
- Content affiliate sites
If the Affiliate’s website or app (“Site”) is determined (in Virgin Media’s sole discretion) to be unsuitable based for the Programme, Virgin Media may terminate these Terms and the Affiliate’s participation on the Programme with immediate effect.
- Unsuitable Sites include, but are not limited to, those that:
- Infringe trademark rights of Virgin Media and/or its affiliates or any third party or otherwise violate the rights of any third party;
- Contain sexually explicit materials;
- Contain hate/violent/offensive content;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other grounds;
- Promote illegal activities or otherwise violate any applicable laws, including those targeting "spyware," "adware,” or SPAM;
- Violate any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, scraping text or images from Virgin Media or its affiliates; websites;
- Use misleading or fraudulent means to prompt clicks;
- Include any Virgin Media trademark in the domain name;
- Stream unlicensed content and file sharing/FTP/torrent sites; or
- Otherwise are considered offensive or inappropriate at Virgin Media’s sole discretion.
- The following product categories are commissionable: (a) broadband; (b) broadband+phone; (c) broadband+TV+phone; (d) TV; (e) TV+phone; and (f) phone.