Brakeburn began in 2011, on the shores of Poole harbour in Dorset. A brand born out of a passion for life outdoors, designing unique clothing and accessories influenced by the most incredible surroundings of beautiful beaches and the rolling Purbeck hills. Everyone at Brakeburn shares an appetite for the outdoors, whether it's cycling to our HQ, surfing at dawn, a weekend at one with the elements, or simply walking the dog on the beach.
We’re passionate about creating fantastic products and our commitment to quality in everything we do is underpinned by our continuous attention to detail, fit and choice of fabrics. Our aim is to create a brand that represents our way of life.
About our affiliate programme:
- We offer 7% commission for Cashback sites, 4% for discounts sites and 5% for any other type of sites.
- 30-day cookie length.
- Commission paid on sales ex VAT and delivery.
- Average order value of £50.
- Regular offers and promotions.
- Access to the Brakeburn product inventory via a product feed.
- Sales validations –typically within 30 days.
Brakeburn reserve the right to refuse commission payment for any sales that have been generated dishonestly and/or unethically. Affiliates should adopt ethical, best practice activities and adhere to the IAB guidelines at all times. All publisher approvals are at our discretion.
How do I become a Brakeburn Affiliate?
Sign-up and join the programme
Brakeburn runs the affiliate programme solely using Awin