Gemondo is an online fine and demi-fine jewellery retailer specialising in authentic, ethically-sourced gemstones in beautiful designs. The Gemondo mission is 'to empower women with choice and celebrate them with gems.'
Our reputation is built on quality craftsmanship and a friendly approach to customer service. Discover a wide range of gemstone rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and charms in hallmarked gold and sterling silver all with free UK delivery and returns.
Commission will not be awarded to returned or cancelled items.
What can Gemondo offer your customers?
We offer free UK delivery and returns on all purchases. International shipping options start at just £7.50. Expedited delivery options also available on local and international orders
Lifetime guarantee on all jewellery.
Orders packaged in Gemondo display boxes with additional gift wrap service available.
All jewellery has a 30 day money back guarantee. Please note for early 2020 this has been extended to 60 days.
Regular promotions, competitions and discount codes on a variety of fine jewellery pieces.
Gemondo is a proud member of the National Association of Jewellers, the Responsible Jewellery Council and is an Assay Assured jewellery retailer.
Gemondo uses a 60 day cookie, rewarding sales from customers whom return directly to the site after initially being referred by an affiliate. This will also include customers returning via Gemondo's own paid search campaigns on brand keywords. For customers returning via any other marketing channel (including but not limited to email, any other Gemondo run paid search and display) the sale is de-duplicated and the affiliate will not be rewarded.
The de-duplication will occur at the time of transaction.
- If a customer clicks through an affiliate link and then returns to purchase via a brand keyword from Gemondo's own search campaigns the affiliate will still be awarded the sale.
- If a customer clicks through an affiliate link and then returns to purchase via organic search the affiliate will not be awarded the sale.
- If a customer clicks through an affiliate link and then returns to purchase via a generic keyword from Gemondo's own search campaigns the affiliate will not be awarded the sale.
- If a customer clicks through an affiliate link and then returns to purchase via a Gemondo email campaign the affiliate will not be awarded the sale.
- If a customer clicks through an affiliate link and then returns to purchase via a paid generic campaign (including shopping ads) from Gemondo's own search campaigns the affiliate will not be awarded the sale.
Should this policy change at any time Gemondo will endeavour to communicate this to affiliates with as much notice as possible.
Affiliates may only promote the voucher codes we provide through the Gemondo affiliate programme. We reserve the right to withhold payment of commission if non-authorised voucher codes are used in an affiliate sale.
Where voucher codes are issued with an expiry date this should be clearly displayed, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after this date unless you are advised otherwise. Any affiliates displaying expired voucher codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the programme.
We aim to award commission on all validated orders 30 days after confirmation of sale. We also have an auto-validation period of 45 days. Please note due to the current situation in 2020 we have extended our auto-validation window to 75 days with a 60 day return period for all customers.