Founded in 1990 by Sophie Mirman and husband Richard Ross, Trotters was the first store dedicated solely to children. Catering from top to toe, and offering a fantastic range of clothes, shoes, books and toys, it truly is a one-stop shop for children aged 0-12 years old.
Since the beginning, our ethos has not changed: to provide superb quality and an excellent shopping experience for both parents and their children.
Our promise has not changed since we opened our first store in October 1990, remaining true to this day...
- We promise that our products are of the highest quality and value for money.
- We promise that our staff are specially trained where necessary to advise you in all areas in which we operate.
- Qualified hairdressers, trained shoe fitters and highly experienced sales staff will always be on hand to advise you and ensure that your shopping is enjoyable and stress-free as possible.
- We promise never to take you for granted and work as hard as we can to encourage your return visit.
Our affiliates will enjoy the following benefits:
- Get 5% commission and more partnerships available upon request
- High conversion rates, high average order value with very low returns rates
- A wide range of creative assets incl branded banners, with bespoke banners available on request
- Our product inventory available for integration via AWIN product feed
- Free UK delivery over £30