Affiliate Program – JUICY COUTURE UK - Terms & Conditions
Juicy Couture rekindles the essence of Golden Age Hollywood, takes a cue from grunge subcultures and juxtaposes both with sophistication and modern femininity to create a new, dirty type of elegance.
The JUICY COUTURE UK Affiliates Program offers eligible affiliates, including blogs and other third party websites (collectively, “Affiliates”), the opportunity to earn commissions on qualifying sales that originate from links to the JUICY COUTURE UK website on an Affiliate’s site.
Eligibility for JUICY COUTURE UK Affiliates Program
Prospective affiliates must apply and be approved by JUICY COUTURE UK in order to gain access to the Affiliates Program.
Affiliates are approved based on criteria such as site quality, site content, brand identity, and alignment with our values.
The following types of websites are prohibited from participating in the Affiliates Program:
· Sites using “pop-ups” or “pop-unders” (websites that launch “pop-up” or hidden windows on users’ browsers)
· Sites with content related to sexual, religious, political or other sensitive matters
Participation in the Affiliates Program may be limited to Affiliates located in certain countries and is void where prohibited by law. JUICY COUTURE UK reserves the right to approve or reject any application to join the Affiliates Program for any reason.
Affiliates may leave the Affiliates Program and terminate this agreement at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. JUICY COUTURE UK reserves the right to remove Affiliates from the Affiliates Program and refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Voucher Code Affiliates
JUICY COUTURE UK asks that all voucher code affiliates adhere to the guidelines set by the Internet Advertising Bureau Marketing Council (IAB AMC). Full guidelines can be found here: http://www.iabuk.net/resources/standards-and-guidelines/online-voucher-codes
The terms and conditions of this affiliate program have been set to reflect these guidelines:
1. Using "Click to Reveal" when there is no valid or current code present is not permitted for affiliate publishers, as well as using "Click to Reveal" to show any deals/offers/sales instead of vouchers and using "Click to Copy Code" where no valid code is available.
2. Voucher code affiliates must clearly state the voucher offer that will be revealed before a user clicks to interact.
3. A valid code or promotion is defined as a code that has been legitimately issued by JUICY COUTURE UK for use by affiliates and not a code that has been issued to consumers directly. This code or promotion will have an activation date and where necessary a deactivation date. When a code has expired, it must be either removed or detailed as expired stated clearly in writing. The date of expiry must be clearly displayed on the affiliates website, so that the user can decide whether they still want to proceed and click the publisher's link.
4. Under no circumstances are publishers allowed to surreptitiously use i-frames to set Affiliate Window cookies onto a user's computer.
5. Voucher code directories must contain clear categorisation and separation between deals/offers/sales and discount codes.
6. Any sales made through the affiliate program are overlooked by JUICY COUTURE UK. On any occasion where a promotion code is used and the offer has not been communicated to affiliates to use, commission will be disqualified.
Affiliates that violate any of the following program restrictions may be suspended or removed from the Affiliates Program and may not receive commissions, in JUICY COUTURE UK’s sole discretion:
Pay Per Click search activity
JUICY COUTURE UK maintain a strict policy on paid search activity. Affiliates must comply with the following terms and conditions on any ad platform, including but not limited to search engines, content networks and social networking sites:
The following keyword restrictions apply for use in any paid search activity of affiliates on the campaign and are not permitted:
· Use of the Juicy Couture brand term in the sub folder of the display URL (e.g. www.affiliate.com/juicycouture)
· Use of the Juicy Couture brand term in the sub domain of the display URL (e.g. www.juicycouture.affiliate.com)
· Using the Juicy Couture brand term or a misspelling in the display URL (e.g. www.jucycouture.com or juicycuotere.com)
· Using the Juicy Couture brand in the ad title
· Bid on the brand term " Juicy Couture "
· Bid on brand and generic terms (eg. "Juicy Couture tracksuit, Juicy tracksuit")
· Show adverts on competitors' brands
· Sending traffic through automatic redirects on a website page.
All email marketing must be signed off by the JUICY COUTURE UK team
Publishers are allowed to deep link to a chosen offer or category on the JUICY COUTURE UK website.
Affiliates may not alter any of the creative content or text links available through the JUICY COUTURE UK Awin interface. Affiliates are requested not to hardcode banners into their sites, so updates made to those through Awin may take immediate effect. In special circumstances bespoke creative content can be supplied on request, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
Affiliates are requested not to put the JUICY COUTURE UK website into frames or use masked URLs.
Commission Rates, Qualifying Sales and Payment
As an Affiliate you will receive commission for qualifying sales, commission rates vary for purchases made by either new or existing customers. Affiliates will earn 5% commission on successful purchases and for new and existing customers. JUICY COUTURE UK reserves the right to change commission rates for promotional periods.
Qualifying sales are sales made on www.JUICY COUTURE UK.com to users who have arrived to the JUICY COUTURE UK site by clicking on an approved link on an Affiliate's site. If a user clicks on multiple Affiliate Links, the last Affiliate Link to be clicked prior to a qualifying sale will receive the commission.
The Awin platform uses browser cookies to verify qualifying sales, these cookies are valid for 30 days. Commissions are paid on qualifying sales made during this period, on the 15th of the following month. Commissions are calculated by multiplying the relevant commission rate and the price of the qualifying sales (excluding shipping costs and taxes). Commissions are not paid on sales that are cancelled or returned within a 14 day period.
JUICY COUTURE UK de-duplicate data against other marketing channels to ensure correct tracking of affiliate sales, further details can be found under the de-duplication tab.