Welcome to DxO’s affiliate program in the US
DxO is one of the most innovative companies in the photo editing software and digital image processing industry. It designs and sells advanced photo editing solutions for amateur and expert photographers.
Join one of the sector’s most innovative companies!
Through its attractive marketing tools and competitive commission system, DxO will help you increase your revenue:
- 25% commission on every sale
- $0.26 per download
- An average basket of $110
- A conversion rate of over 8%
- A dedicated affiliate contact
Who are we?
DxO designs and sells advanced photo editing software for millions of amateur and expert photographers. Its solutions, which are grounded in its extensive knowledge of optical science, offer the most effective correction and processing tools on the market. More than one billion photos have already been edited with its products. DxO's expertise is widely recognized and regularly awarded by the sector’s most influential media outlets. At several times, it has received awards from TIPA and EISA, two associations in the United States and Europe, respectively. DxO is a dynamic and forward-thinking company, and its communication and marketing strategy includes regular product launches and monthly promotions.
DxO’s range of software includes:
- NIK COLLECTION BY DxO, a suite of seven photo plugins for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, and DxO PhotoLab that offers a range of 200 exclusive presets and creative effects as well as many retouching tools.
- DxO PHOTOLAB, the award-winning RAW-conversion software for Mac and PC that automatically corrects optical defects, extends your photos’ dynamic range and removes digital noise without blurring fine details.
- DxO FILMPACK, a software that accurately reproduces the style, colors, and grain of analog films.
- DxO VIEWPOINT, a software that corrects even the most complex perspectives and restores natural proportions to subjects in wide-angle photos.
- DxO PURERAW, Simply better RAW files. Enhance your RAW files to open up even more possibilities with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom®.
Who can sign up for the DxO affiliate program?
The DxO program is only open to Photo affiliates. Cashback publishers, discount codes and sub networks are not accepted. It is available in France, USA, UK and Germany. Affiliates must sign up for the program in their country. DxO employees are not eligible to participate.
What products are involved in the program?
DxO's affiliate program covers the sales and downloads of the following products:
- NIK COLLECTION 4 by DxO
- DxO PHOTOLAB 5
- DxO FILMPACK 6
- DxO VIEWPOINT 4
- DxO PURERAW
- 25% commission for each sale.
- $0.26 for each download of the trial version.
- Cookies are stored for up to 30 days.
Choose from a wide variety of banners in various formats.
We will approve your requests within 60 days.
The affiliate website must not contain any content that is pornographic, erotic, violent, religious, racist, illicit, contrary to accepted principles of morality, likely to cause public disorder, or in violation of a third party's rights, and must not violate DxO’s intellectual property, image, or reputation rights. Links to websites that contain similar content are also not authorized.
The domain name and the meta-description of the affiliate website cannot contain “DxO,” “dxo.com,” “Nik Collection,” “nikcollection.dxo.com,” or other brand names owned by the company DxO Labs or DxO product names. The use and solicitation of advertising space in search engines or sponsored links, paid advertising, keyword advertising, and keyword targeting (Google Adwords, etc.) with service providers (Google, Yahoo, etc.) with these words are prohibited.
Do you have any questions? Let us know!
If you have any questions about the DxO affiliate program, please contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up today!