Currys is the leading omnichannel retailer of technology products and services in the UK&I. Customers can turn to Currys for all their tech needs, interacting with some of the 22,000 Currys colleagues in stores, online, over the phone, and on the doorstep. With over 10,000 products, with ranges including Kitchen appliances, Computing, Gaming, TV, and Audio to name just a few, you are sure to find exactly what you are look for.
Currys offers free delivery on small items over £40. Next day delivery options available from only £5.
Not around to accept a delivery? You can order online and pick up your item(s) at any of our 300 stores for FREE. If it’s in stock, you can pick it up on the same day. If it's not in stock at your store, you can send it there for pick-up on a day that suits you. Simple! Mobile phones ordered through our website are not available for collection in store.
You won’t get it cheaper. Full stop. We’ll match any product against any other UK retailer, online and instore. We’ll also match discount codes.
Care & Repair
Keep your amazing tech amazing. Add Care & Repair, and if your tech stops working, we’ll fix it fast. If not, we’ll replace it on request. That’s our 7 Day Fix Promise.
Turn old into gold. Trade-in your old tech for money off. We’ll find it a new lift while you upgrade to something new.
Spread the cost
From 26th April 2023, Currys interest rate (variable) will increase to 29.9%. All transactions made before 26th April 2023 will remain at 24.9% until fully repaid.
Need it now? Pay later. Nice! 29.9% APR representative (variable). Flexible credit to suit you. No deposit. No early payment fees. No worries. Credit available on purchases from £99. Exclusions apply. Credit subject to status. Currys Group Ltd acts as a credit broker and not as a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd. Both Currys Group Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Whatever you’re looking for, you can be sure our experts know our huge range of tech inside out. With ShopLive, you can video call with them while you shop online. It’s like going shopping with that friend of yours who really knows their tech. And you can do it all from the comfort of your sofa.
Get access to exclusive discounts and offers on top brands, must-have partner benefits, and chances to win amazing prizes by becoming a Currys Perks member.
Installing new large appliances in your home can be a difficult task but Currys are here to help. We offer a range of installation services that you can purchase when you order a new product online.
Why Promote Currys?
- Competitive levels of commissions;
- The potential to earn greater commissions based on mutually agreed sales targets and sales uplift;
- Exciting competitions and promotions;
- The most demanded consumer products at competitive prices with fantastic availability;
- A market leading data feed proposition allowing you to obtain multiple feeds throughout the day
- Direct access to the Currys affiliate team.
- Offered on UK transactions only (excluding Channel Islands)
- The potential to earn greater commission levels;
- Commissions payable on total transaction value (excluding VAT, delivery, service and/or extended warranty charges)
- Transactions are validated once orders have been dispatched and the 30 day returns period has passed.
- Commission for online orders and Reserve&Collect orders is paid on final transaction amount after all discounts have been applied including any post transactional discounts.
- Untracked transaction queries must be raised within 90 days of the purchase date. Declined and incorrect transaction queries need to be raised within 90 days of the validation date.
As of 1st April 2023, Currys commission structure will be as follows:
• Large Kitchen Appliances: 2.5%
• Gaming (all), Mobiles & Apple Products: 1%
• Everything Else: 2%
All content and affiliate linking must be ASA compliant. Read the full ASA disclosure guide here:
ASA resource - Online Affiliate Marketing
ASA Influencer’s Guide
Important Programme Notices:
- No 'Credit Solution' affiliates: The Currys website now offers their own credit solution. This means Currys will no longer work or affiliate with publishers that provide a 'Buy Now Pay Later' credit solution, or subnetworks promoting 'Buy Now Pay Later'. If you are a publisher that offers a credit solution, please do not apply to the Currys affiliate programme as you will not be accepted to join the programme.
- No CSS activity unless signed off: As Currys has already got an exclusive agreement with one CSS partner, please do not run any CSS activity unless you have had this signed off from the client.
- Gaming Consoles: Please note all Gaming console products (Including Bundles), Mobiles and Apple products will track at 1% CPA.
- No CLO activity unless signed off.