Travelodge was the first budget hotel brand to launch in the UK in 1985. It now operates over 40,000 rooms across 600 hotels in city centres, next to major routes, seasides, airports and countryside locations, so there is always one near to where the guest wants to stay. Travelodge also has 11 hotels in Ireland and 6 in Spain.
With a range of options to suit every budget, you’ll now find 14 Travelodge PLUS hotels giving all the great value you’d expect with added style and comfort we think you’ll love. More than 200 of their hotels have their on-site Bar Cafe restaurant, and almost all are located close to other restaurants and coffee shops, making Travelodge the ideal base when you’re travelling.
Their rooms have been designed based on feedback from their customers about what they value most in a hotel. Travelodge have recently announced the evolution of their core room to a new budget-luxe premium look and feel, whilst maintaining their great value. The Travelodge budget-luxe design also includes a number of sustainable initiatives e.g. the new carpet will be made from recycled fishing nets. Other design features include:
- New reception area
- A stylish on-site restaurant called ‘The Bar Cafe’
- Multi-dimensional rooms
- A spacious desk and a stylish desk chair
- A cosy statement armchair
- Blackout curtains
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- A TV with Freeview
- LED lighting in the room and bathroom
- Complimentary WIFI for 30 mins £3 for 24 hours
Fast facts on Travelodge.co.uk
- Over 1.2 million visits are made to Travelodge.co.uk every week.
- www.travelodge.co.uk is one of the top five most visited travel websites in the UK.
- Travelodge first launched its website in 2001, becoming the first budget hotel company to make rooms available to buy online.
- Over 10,000 updates are made to the site every year.
The Affiliate Programme and Commissions
- Our programme is a simple but effective one that continues to grow, with many partners achieving fantastic results. So sign up today to benefit from 1% commission, payable on all approved sales and support from a dedicated account management team at Awin.
- Please note: Travelodge do not pay commission on bookings made through the Corporate Site https://www.travelodge.co.uk/business
- Join the Travelodge Programme today to start earning!