Developed by a licensed aesthetician, StackedSkincare is based on Kerry Benjamin’s professional technique of stacking facial tools and advanced topical skin care treatments to drive glow-boosting actives deeper into the skin. We have award-winning skincare including our Hydrating Body Serum which was awarded the InStyle Beauty Editors Pick, and our TCA Multi-Acid Face Peel which won the Marie Claire Editor’s Choice Award.
We believe healthy skin starts below the surface. Our rituals transform skin from the inside out to resolve concerns like fine lines, dark spots and acne below the surface. Our custom engineered skincare tools and formulas also bring the results of advanced in-office treatments like dermaplaning, microneedling, cryotherapy and chemical peels to your bathroom counter. We use only clean, vegan ingredients and sustainable packaging to respect the health of your skin and the health of our planet.
Our website offers 34 different products with an average order size of $110. Orders range from $30 to $700. We have several new product launches planned for 2021 on a quarterly basis - please reach out for details. Ongoing customer promotions include a 15% Discount when signing up for the StackedSkincare Newsletter & SMS, tiered discounts up to 20% off orders $250+, and Free Shipping for orders over $75 US only. We ship internationally but please note that the customer is responsible for international duties and taxes imposed on imports in their country. All international shipping rates are determined by the carrier.
- Commission Rate: 6% for existing customers, 8% for new customers
- We will work with you if your program requires a different commission rate and we think it is the right partnership.
- 15-day Cookie Duration
- Target Demographic Audience: Women | Ages 25-55 | Income $100K+
- Available Datafeed
- Can Create Promotional Coupon Code Upon Request
- Return Policy: We are backed by our satisfaction guarantee and 30-day return policy.
- We are based in LA and a woman-owned small business.
- We will work with you to make this program successful for your audience. For example: We have over 200 blog posts that can be turned into fresh content for a publication via our blog https://stackedskincare.com/blogs/
We encourage affiliates to use generic keywords in their search engine optimization. However, affiliates may not use our trademark name, our domain name or misspellings or variations of these.
If you need any more information regarding the StackedSkincare’s affiliate program, feel free to get in touch with Gabrielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skincare Tools