Created in 1992, Pink Elephant provides airport parking solutions at the busiest UK airports, ensuring the car parks we offer give you peace of mind whilst you are away.


Attribution Period (Cookie Length)

30 Days


Pink Elephant Parking Affiliate Programme

Pink Elephant has been taking care of your cars for over two decades.

Created in 1992 to give the long stay car park at Heathrow a name, Pink Elephant became the UK’s most famous airport parking brand due to its highly memorable name and the high quality service is now provided by Purple Parking Limited..

Sign up to the Pink Elephant program and enjoy

·         Saving up to 40% on your airport parking. All our deals are price protected.

·         Over 100 car parks to choose from, all secured with regular transfers.

·         Over 1,000,000 customers make a booking each year, it is safe and simple.

·         99.88% customer satisfaction. We are working on the other 0.12%.

Customers can further increase your commission opportunities by including add-ons to their parking bookings. Pink Elephant's great range of add-ons include car washes, meet and greet, and fast-lane security passes.

All Pink Elephant parking products include regular transfers in the price and all have excellent security facilities.

Pink Elephant products include:

·         Airport Parking - from Park & Ride to Meet & Greet

·         Port Parking

·         London City parking

·         Car Hire

·         Exclusive add-ons such as car washes.

Terms and conditions apply. Some products may attract a lower level of discount. Discounts are not obtainable on the Birmingham APH special offer product or at airport owned products at Aberdeen, Exeter, Glasgow, Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton and Southampton. Discount trials may apply at these locations however, are subject to change and availability.

Pink Elephant would like to inform affiliates they will be posting through the ex VAT sell price.

Pink Elephant pay commission on transactions where the stay date has passed and booking is complete

Please contact for any Parking, Hotels and Lounge partnerships with Pink Elephant