At Three we’ve always challenged the market. From offering market-leading pricing to being the best network for data (uSwitch mobile awards 2017). We currently carry 45% of the UK’s mobile internet traffic. Since our launch in 2003, we have done things differently to other mobile operators.
Here are a few of the things we’ve done:
- We were the first to offer All You Can Eat data
- While others blocked internet services like Skype, we embraced the great things the internet brings to mobile.
- With Go Roam our customers can use their data, minutes and texts beyond the standard 48 countries in the EU, with 60 destinations total and growing
- Our Go Binge proposition means customers can limitlessly stream Netflix, Deezer, Soundcloud, Apple Music and over 100 channels on TV Player without using their data.
- We’re continually adding new services to this list, so stay tuned!
- All of our phones with a contract come unlocked to any network.
- Customers can control their spending with spend caps to avoid unexpected high bills
- Unbeatable pay-as-you-go rates for data: 3p a minute, 2p a text and 1p per MB of data.
- Bad signal indoors? With Three InTouch, you can use Wi-Fi to call and text
- Say goodbye to indoor blackspots with 4G Super-Voice
- We won the 'Best Network for Data and 'Best Network for Roaming' at the TechRadar Mobile Choice Consumer Awards 2018
As part of our promise to provide the best experience to our customers, we’ve made a multi-billion pound investment into our network to prepare us for the introduction of 5G technology
Three are enrolled on Awin's enhanced telecomms feed project. These feeds are uniform across all mobile advertisers and the full documentation for them can be found here:
You can utilise these feeds by logging into your account and then visiting create-a-feed (via the links and tools menu).