All affiliates are required to adhere to IAB (Internet Advertising Bureau) and Sparkol* Ts & Cs. These may be subject to change, but are included below for reference.
- Affiliates must always promote VideoScribe** in a positive, relevant manner.
- All affiliates who apply to the Sparkol affiliate program will be reviewed prior to a decision being reached. To maximise your chance of being accepted, clearly express your relevance and value to the Sparkol program in your application and only list the URL/URLs that you plan to feature VideoScribe on. Any approvals, apply only to the urls provided at the time of application. You do not have permission to feature VideoScribe on any sites that are not listed in your original application.
- If you wish to feature VideoScribe on other sites that you own, please contact the Affiliate Manager
- Voucher codes cannot be used with cashback. Use of both will result in cancelled sales.
- Affiliate sites must be complete and not under construction
We do not accept any affiliates in the following regions: Algeria, Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Tunisia, Uruguay, Venezuela and Vietnam. Any affiliates found to be driving sales to these regions will be removed from the program and commissions upheld.
Please note, for affiliates based in the US, we are only able to work with the following states: California, Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Washington State, Texas. If your site operates outside these regions then we are unable to accept you at this time.
All other regions are approved on a case by case basis and we encourage sites based in the relevant US states, UK, Europe, Australia, Canada, Japan, South Korea, and China to apply.
Voucher codes are not approved for use in the following regions;
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela, Colombia, India, Indonesia, South Africa, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Morocco, Vietnam, Nepal, Algeria, Kazakhstan, Tunisia
The following affiliate sites or behaviors are not permitted:
- Under construction
- Contain adult content or are pornographic or sexually explicit.
- Promote violence, discrimination, terrorism, drug use, harassment, or other illegal activities.
- Use spyware or phishing techniques or are motivated by fraudulent and dishonest practices.
- Adopt black hat web practices.
- Work against the interest of Sparkol
- Participate in fraudulent or illegal activities.
- Affiliates are not allowed to promote Sparkol products on any Search Engines
Affiliates must not duplicate or reproduce lifestyle images or product content from the Sparkol or VideoScribe websites.
Any usage of the Sparkol or VideoScribe logos or creative must be approved.
*Sparkol is the name of the company you enter into an agreement with
**VideoScribe is the name of the product you’ll be promoting