All affiliates are required to adhere to IAB and Sparkol Ts & Cs. These may be subject to change, but are included below for reference.
- Affiliates must always promote Sparkol in a positive, relevant manner.
- All affiliates who apply to the Sparkol affiliate program will be reviewed prior to a decision being reached. To maximise your chance of being accepted, clearly express your relevance and value to the Sparkol program in your application and only list the URL/URLs that you plan to feature Sparkol on. Any approvals, apply only to the urls provided at the time of application. You do not have permission to feature Sparkol on any sites that are not listed in your original application.
- If you wish to feature Sparkol on other sites that you own, please contact the Affiliate Manager
- Affiliate sites must be complete and not under construction
- The affiliate program is for the UK, Europe, Australia and Canada only
Voucher codes are not approved for use in the followign regions;
Argentina,Bolivia,Brazil,Chile,Costa Rica,Dominican Republic,Ecuador,El Salvador,Guatemala,Honduras,Mexico,Nicaragua,Panama,Paraguay,Peru,Puerto Rico,Uruguay,Venezuela,Colombia,India,Indonesia,South Africa,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Egypt,Morocco,Vietnam,Nepal,Algeria,Kazakhstan,Tunisia
The following affiliate sites or behaviors are not permitted:
- Under construction
- Contain adult content or are pornographic or sexually explicit.
- Promote violence, discrimination, terrorism, drug use, harassment, or other illegal activities.
- Use spyware or phishing techniques or are motivated by fraudulent and dishonest practices.
- Adopt black hat web practices.
- Work against the interest of Sparkol
- Participate in fraudulent activities.
- Affiliates are not allowed to promote Sparkol products on any Search Engines
Affiliates must not duplicate or reproduce lifestyle images or product content from the Sparkol websites.
Any usage of the Sparkol logo or Sparkol creative must be approved.