No Key word buying
Sending commercial expressions through zanox is only allowed if the publisher is demonstrably compliant in accordance with Article 11.7 of the Telecommunications Act, the guidelines of the ACM and the zanox code of conduct for e-mail publishers. The zanox Code of Conduct must be signed and possession of zanox Benelux so this is transmissible on request by the ACM.
- Previews are to be submitted for approval through the Email Approval Tool
- When submitting a preview, the publisher indicates they agree to Article 11.7 of the Telecommunications Act and that the prior consent of all email recipients is obtained.
- The expression may only be sent if the advertiser has approved the preview.
- The publisher is responsible for any consequences imposed if they have been guilty of sending spam, or sending a commercial expression without permission of the advertiser.
- Only non-incentivized e-mailing is permitted.