Following the IAB Code of Conduct for Voucher Code usage, affiliates should use and monetise voucher codes only with Audible’s permission.
Affiliates are NOT permitted to
- Bid on any brand terms, e.g. ‘Audible’ or on the trademark Audible, Audible.co.uk, Audible.com (or variations) upon any search engine in the UK, Ireland & worldwide
- Bid or appear on our brand searches,misspellings,extended or hybrid brand searches or derivates of ‘Audible’
- Operate domains containing trademarks or misspellings of the Audible trademark
- Site frame the Audible landing page
- Use Audible.co.uk,Audible.com or any variations as display URL
- Send traffic directly through automatic redirects on a website page
- Perform Cookie Surfing,Cookie dropping,Spyware or Parasiteware practices or Forced clicks
To avoid any broad match issues affiliates have to add Audible & audiblebooks as a negative broad match within their PPC campaigns
Terms are applicable on any ad platform.
Any affiliate found infringing on these terms may face suspension from the programme.