Affiliates are required to adhere to HIPPO's Ts & Cs. These may be subject to change, but are included below for reference.
- Affiliates must always promote HIPPO in a positive, relevant manner.
- All affiliates who apply to the HIPPO affiliate program will be reviewed prior to a decision being reached. To maximise your chance of being accepted, clearly express your relevance and value to the HIPPO program in your application and only list the URL/URLs that you plan to feature HIPPO on. Any approvals, apply only to the urls provided at the time of application. You do not have permission to feature HIPPO on any sites that are not listed in your original application.
- If you wish to feature HIPPO on other sites that you own, please contact the Affiliate Manager
- Newsletter allowed with explicit permission of HIPPO and dependent on content - must be pre-approved
- Retargeting and Remarketing allowed with explicit permission of HIPPO and dependent on content - must be pre-approved
- Affiliate sites must be complete and not under construction
- Commission is paid on HIPPOBAG & Collection packages only
The following affiliate sites or behaviors are not permitted:
- Under construction
- Contain adult content or are pornographic or sexually explicit.
- Promote violence, discrimination, terrorism, drug use, harassment, or other illegal activities.
- Use spyware or phishing techniques or are motivated by fraudulent and dishonest practices.
- Adopt black hat web practices.
- Work against the interest of HIPPO
- Participate in fraudulent activities.
- Affiliates are not allowed to promote HIPPO products on any Search Engines.
- Advertise Sale against HIPPO products if the products are not in Sale.
- Any PPC bidding on brand terms or misspells/derivatives thereof.
- Any usage of the HIPPO logo or HIPPO creative must be approved and be in line with brand guidelines.
All affiliates are required to adhere to HIPPO Terms and Conditions.
HIPPO reserves the right not to honour any commissions that have been generated in a fraudulent or dishonest manner. Any affiliate found to be acting in a fraudulent or dishonest manner faces immediate expulsion, with any pending commissions withheld