Brand Compliance Rules
1. A registered trademark symbol ® must be clearly used at all times next to The Body Shop®, brand. A capital letter is also required on The Body Shop at all times.
For Example: The Body Shop® products/stores etc… rather than, the body shop products/stores, etc…
2. Corporate use of the name (i.e., reference to the "The Body Shop" group of companies or any company thereof) should be without the "®". For example: The Body Shop is an ethical company.
3. All use of The Body Shop® visual logos will require that a registered trademark ® symbol is used against them.
4. Any brand copy should refer to the brand correctly as:
The Body Shop® and NOT Body Shop. Plus: The brand name should not appear over two lines.
5. A selection of The Body Shop® products should have the registered trademark ® symbol or the trademark TM symbol next to them. These are below:
Spa Wisdom ™
Moisture White ™
Wise Woman ™
6. In addition; a selection of The Body Shop® generic terms should have the trademark ™ symbol next to them. These are below:
The Body Shop At Home ™
Love Your Body ™
7. The Body Shop® will only work with websites that are neutral on political views or express views in line with The Body Shop values. The following websites will be rejected if they do not meet the following criteria:
• Websites must be intended for a U.K. audience
• Websites must be active/live during the application process
• Websites must be visually pleasing
• No adult pornography websites
• No religious websites
• No brand websites who have had a history of supporting sweatshops, (e.g. Nike or The Gap)
• No websites that accept tobacco company advertising
• No websites that feature excessive pop-ups or pop-unders
8. Voucher codes for The Body Shop® must only be used with authorisation from The Body Shop®. Anybody caught using a voucher code taken from another site will be asked to remove it immediately and may face commission sanctions with non-compliance.