To ensure our logo is presented in its best light on your documents; you can find all the information you need to use our logo correctly below. We're happy for you to download and use our logo as specified below, but please be sure to follow our guidelines:
ROMAN ORIGINALS LOGOTYPE
HOW TO USE
This is the only logotype permitted for use by any third parties.
The logotype can be shown as black on white or white on black.
In all usage options, the Company Name must be legible at ALL times. The logotype is used in black or reversed in white. This makes reproduction clear when used in standard litho/digital print, and should be useable with various materials and media.
It is possible to use the logotype over imagery, but this will depend on the image and the background complexity.
Click to download the Roman Originals Logo:
LOGOTYPE DOS AND DON’TS
In all circumstances, please observe the following to maintain the integrity and appearance of the Roman Originals logotypes.
- X DO NOT use the logotype over the top of imagery unless there is an area of clear white that observes the exclusion zone(s).
- X DO NOT resize elements of the logotype(s).
- X DO NOT change the appearance of any logotype by distorting the whole logotype OR its individual elements.
- X DO NOT retype any part of the logotype(s).
- X DO NOT change the typefaces for any part of the logotype(s).
- X DO NOT use the Roman Originals logotype with ANY third-party advertising promotions.
At all times, the logotype must be shown in its entirety and as specified in the above guidelines.