PPC Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read DressLily affiliate terms and conditions for PPC marketing before you join our Program or begin marketing of our Program. These terms and conditions are written in plain terms intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Adherence to the terms and conditions provides that DressLily affiliate Program is sustainable and profitable for both DressLily and our affiliates.
As used in the below Terms: (i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to dresslily and; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to the our website like www.dresslily.com; (iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) “Program” refers to the DressLily Affiliate Program.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
You may not:
1. bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof or our trademarks with categories or countries or languages for search or content based campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other network. These trademark terms include dresslily, dresslily.com, www dresslily com, m dresslily, m.dresslily.com, , www dresslily, dresslilyly, dresslilys, dresslilyl, dresslilye, dresslily reviews, dresslily promotion, dresslily discount, dresslily bargain, dresslily location, dresslily com shipping, dresslily review, dresslily clothing reviews, dresslily store, dresslily cash back, dresslily cashback, dresslily log in, dresslily login, dresslily uk, dresslily canada, dresslily fashion, dresslily españa, dresslily avis, dresslily france, dresslily australia, dresslily ropa, dresslily italia, dresslily shop, dresslily shopping, dresslily en español, dresslily co uk, dresslily con, dresslily clothing, dresslily dresses, dresslily swimwear, dresslily bathing suits, dresslily clothes, dresslily bikinis and dresslily + any other categories(or countries, or languages), etc.
2. bid on prohibited keywords in any countries in the world.
3. Use of any of our trademarked terms or misspellings as part of the domain for your website. (e.g. www.dresslily-coupons.com).
Please kindly find our prohibited keyword list here(update from time to time): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NOaKdQrYF-DWlFKiuJ-Jnnbz7501Af1LOnLp09qim6A/edit#gid=0
1. bid on trademark terms in sequence with any of the following keywords is permissible: “dresslily coupon(s)”, “dresslily code (s)”, “dresslily promo code (s)”, “dresslily promotion code (s)”, “dresslily coupon code (s)”, “dresslily voucher code”, “dresslily voucher”. However the landing page must be a specific coupon page, home page and any other pages are not permitted to direct link to.
The keywords permissible must
(1) use phrase matching or broad match modifiers, for example "dresslily coupon" or +dresslily+coupon
(2) create a negative keyword list, including the keyword "dresslily" and use the exact match, and them apply to all campaigns, every time a new campaign created you must do it again
We reserve all the right for the final explanation of the PPC terms and conditions.
Advertising & Publicity
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting such material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 with respect to our Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of DressLily.
3. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent.
If we found that you have one of the prohibited actions mentioned above, corresponding actions will be taken as a punishment as follows:
1. For the first time: We will remind you to stop the actions by email and adjust your commission down to 0%. you need to stop the bidding as soon as possible and then inform us when the action has been completed. We will adjust your commission to normal after that.
2. For the second time: We will remind you again. In the meantime, We will have to cancel all the orders came from you in the passed 30 days and the current platform cooperation shall be terminated.
3. For the third time: You will be removed from the program effective immediately.
If any of these terms are unclear, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.